+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Nayna

Feb 3, 2018
Hello,

I have express entry profile with below details. It’s is qualifying all the criteria to be nominated for Ontario, but I haven’t yet received the Notification if interest, Can somebody help me if there a te any more criteria to qualify

Express Entry Profile
Education Assessment : World Education Services - Two or more Bachelors degree
NOC : 2172 and 2171 - Database Analyst and Cloud Computing; Data Analytics POWER BI, MSBI.
Experience : 6 years
Current Organization : Accenture Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
CRS Score: 408 (Above 400)

I got to know from one of the agent that they will be planning to invite 40K candidates from the pool. Is it correct??

Are there any chances till the month of May I will get the nominations on 408 CRS score

Regards,
Nayna

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi all, I submitted my OINP application in january 2018 and it has been more than 1 month my application is still under "Submitted" status. On the Ontario website, i see they are processing applications submitted between september 2017 and february 2018. but my status is still "submitted". Please, Has anyone submitted his status in 2018 and the status already changed to "assessment" ? Please kindly reply, thanks!

ammy0097

Jul 19, 2017
Hi all, I submitted my OINP application in january 2018 and it has been more than 1 month my application is still under "Submitted" status. On the Ontario website, i see they are processing applications submitted between september 2017 and february 2018. but my status is still "submitted". Please, Has anyone submitted his status in 2018 and the status already changed to "assessment" ? Please kindly reply, thanks!
how much is your score ,?

Gurpal86

Jan 25, 2018
Hey,
The quota of HCP stream for this year is 6600 as per oinp website and there are strong chances that you will get NOI from Ontario in couple of months.
Check the oinp updates page regularly.
Hello,

I have express entry profile with below details. It’s is qualifying all the criteria to be nominated for Ontario, but I haven’t yet received the Notification if interest, Can somebody help me if there a te any more criteria to qualify

Express Entry Profile
NOC : 2172 and 2171 - Database Analyst and Cloud Computing; Data Analytics POWER BI, MSBI.

I got to know from one of the agent that they will be planning to invite 40K candidates from the pool. Is it correct??

Are there any chances till the month of May I will get the nominations on 408 CRS score

Regards,
Nayna

Reactions: Nayna

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Hello,

Express Entry Profile

Regards,
Nayna
Ontario is picking profiles for nomination only which are created after 1 Jan 2018. Make sure you created your profile after 1 Jan only. Ontario Quota for PNP is only 6600 so there is no chance they will invite 40K candidates. You will likely get NOI in 1 month.

Reactions: Nayna

Nayna

Feb 3, 2018
Ontario is picking profiles for nomination only which are created after 1 Jan 2018. Make sure you created your profile after 1 Jan only. Ontario Quota for PNP is only 6600 so there is no chance they will invite 40K candidates. You will likely get NOI in 1 month.
Okay thanks a lot for the information.
I just saw Ontario updates website; that have invited people whose score is above 433 and profile created after Jan 18

My profile I created during the first week of February 2018 and score is only 408 which is very far from 433; still are there any chances I will still receive NOI

gc2394

Jul 3, 2017
India
I had shown 3 work experiences (5+1+1 years) in my EE profile. Now that I have an ITA, can I change that to only show the current (5 years) one?

RRS1981

Dec 28, 2017
Mine is in Submitted status from Nov 14 2017. Yesterday I called OINP and they said they are still clearing November files and no option but to wait. Are there any more folks out there from November in Submitter status?

Jaskamal86

Jan 19, 2018
Cyprus
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
7 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
IELTS Request
R-9 L-7 S-7.5 W-7.5
Okay thanks a lot for the information.
I just saw Ontario updates website; that have invited people whose score is above 433 and profile created after Jan 18

My profile I created during the first week of February 2018 and score is only 408 which is very far from 433; still are there any chances I will still receive NOI
Last year, Ontario was sending NOI for any profile having 400 CRS. This year they are selecting profiles in CRS range as you can see on updates page. You have no choice but to wait.

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Mine is in Submitted status from Nov 14 2017. Yesterday I called OINP and they said they are still clearing November files and no option but to wait. Are there any more folks out there from November in Submitter status?
Thank you bro, everything will end very well i know that!

virgogautam

Jan 28, 2018
Hi, I have statutory declaration from one of my seniors in last organization for my roles and responsibilities which is 2 year old. Do I need to take fresh statutory declaration

virgogautam

Jan 28, 2018
Hi,

1. Do we need to submit notarized and scan documents for Ontario PNP or only coloured scan of documents will be sufficient.

2. I have statutory declaration from one of my seniors in last organization for my roles and responsibilities which is 2 year old. Do I need to takefresh statutory declaration.

3. I don't have my DOB certificate but have PAN, Passport, matriculation certificate with proper dob. Can I go with these docs and without dob birth certificate.