+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
It´s unbelievable how crappy this OINP Portal is! It´s now 4 days since I started trying to register in the French stream, in different moments, with different browsers, from different computers! I cleaned the PC cookies, then blocked the pop up filter. All my papers are ready to upload. I´ve sent two mails - the first in French (On Sunday) , then the second in English (yesterday) with screenshots (to ontarionominee.ontario.ca and the other mail address for technical issues), and so far I haven´t got a single word back. I´m so annoyed for having no news! Sorry about this message, guys. I had to get it off my chest!
Yes i understand you but let's be patient. I have a technical issue also and hope everything will be ok soon.
Have you got any feedback by now?

Reactions: Lu_carioca

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Yes, they are still processing the applications even though quota for the year 2017 has exhausted. OINP will keep assessing the files in normal course till the end of the year, only nominations will be issued in early 2018 when new quota is allotted to OINP by IRCC for the next calendar year.

OINP has defined a processing timeline of 30-60 days for HCP applicants, more details are given in the link below which you can go through:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Accordingly to the timeline, for November 2017 submissions they officially have till the month of January 2018 to make their decision after completely assessing the files. Therefore before the expiry of the 60 day timeline it is not wise to call up OINP as opinions are that officers get somewhat disturbed by follow -ups made before expiry of the timeline at least. Those that have made early calls have been asked to wait as their application is in the queue and will be examined in due course of time.

With the holiday season coming up during the end of December upto say first week of Jan 2018, unfortunately it will tantamount to a slight delay with November submissions.

But nothing to worry about at all. All is well with your files and they will be assessed by officers soon and statuses will change.

Hope this helps. Good luck.
I agree with this view point.
Hope to get good news after New Year.

Good Luck

Reactions: JingleBells

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Yes i understand you but let's be patient. I have a technical issue also and hope everything will be ok soon.
Have you got any feedback by now?
Yes, yesterday I received their reply asking me for login data, full name, e-mail and such. I kept trying to finish my registration but it's still stuck. Somehow, I sense these "technical issues" are a manner to halt new submissions while they work to reduce the backlog of submitted files.

Last edited:

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Do you guys know when the PNP allotment for 2018 will be done by the federal gov? Only when this happens, ontario will start sending nominations... In 2017, this happenned the 16th of february although dont know if that has something to do with Ontario finishing their 2016 quota late by Ending january 2017...

Last edited:

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
I hope they will fix our issues soon.
It is frustrating, let's have faith.
Yes, yesterday I received their reply asking me for login data, full name, e-mail and such. I kept trying to finish my registration but it's still stuck. Somehow, I sense these "technical issues" are a manner to halt new submissions while they work to reduce the backlog of submitted files.

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hey Friends,

I need your help in my case. I received NOI from Ontario and got approval from them. After that, I received ITA and submitted my application. My application is in progress and my medical is cleared. Recently, I got married and through the web form, I raised an enquiry to update my personal information so that I can include my wife in my application. Please find below my enquiry and their reply:-

Enquiry:
My PR application is in progress and I want to update authorities regarding the update on my marital status. I recently got married dated 23-November-2017. Now, I want to include my wife as the part of my online application. I request you to share the guidelines and open the link for documents submission. Thanks & Regards, Saurabh Sharma

Response:
Good day Saurabh Sharma,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information you have provided and can confirm that the agent who replied to you on December 6, 2017, took action on your request.

Rest assured that you will be informed if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Doubts: - 1) Did I follow the correct process?
2) If this is not the correct process than How do I add my wife to my current application?
3) If anyone has gone through this process. Can you please outline what will happen next?
4) Do I need to inform Ontario government as well?

Regards,
Saurabh Sharma

Rajan_1993

Oct 15, 2017
Hello Guys,

I wanted to ask that my OINP status is showing 'Decision in Progress'. I am currently visiting my home country (I have valid work permit and work visa) and I have applied OINP from my home country. I am recently about to engage. The problem is my spouse doesn't have the passport yet. If we marry (civil marriage) now than, do I have to inform OINP right away? I am confused the should I start procedure for her passport first or should we marry and get marriage certificate first?
I don't know how to add spouse in PNP application and what documents of my spouse would require to submit? Is it ok if spouse's passport doesn't come with my name behind her name? Can we get the passport first and then do civil marriage? How much time would it require to get some status in OINP if I add my spouse? My spouse will not come with me right now. She will come after probably one year. What should I do? I am leaving for Canada in 15 days. Please clear this query ASAP. Thanks

Last edited:

jefflying

Jun 10, 2017
Hello friends, I havereceived ADR from the OINP and I still have doubt in terms of notarization. First, I think the OINP only requires the translation (English version) of documents to be notarized if the documents are not in English, am I right on this question? Second, the local notary office normally notarizes the photocopy of document is in conformity with the original and also put those sentences on the notary certificate,such as the English copy is in conformity with the original. Is this notary certificate proper for the OINP requirements? Thanks in advance , the OINP asked me to provide notarized documents between 14days,therefore I need to figure it out.

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi Carioca, has your problem been solved?

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello! No, not at all. I´m so frustrated! And my bank statemens are getting old as time goes by. Have yours been solved?
Same situation here. I sent emails again and no reply yet, I dont know why we are having those issues. Let's wait few more days and see.

Fawwi

Oct 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Karachi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Nomination.....
29-06-2017
Hello everyone ,

Im new in this forum but forgive me if I’m asking the wrong questions as I’m anxious about my pnp Ontario reply .

I received my NOI in June 2017 and it got paused in July which made me wait till 6th November when I finally applied through the website and paid 1500 CAD .. it’s been more than 30 days and I don’t know if the quota is full or I still have a chance to make it .

I have 402 points and that will be reduced when I turn 31 in February 16th .

Can anyone let me know the process and did anyone get any reply with the November application submissions ? Thanks

Ally

Last edited: