+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Did u upload all the required documents? Have u paid the 1500 CAD? Are u in the step on submitting ur applicatins?

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
No i didnt even get to that stage. I just registered and chooses "French stream" and follow the steps to validate (submit) my choice and I got the same error message (in both Chrome and Firefox). So, I have not basically started my application. I only have 45 days after receiving NOI and it makes me panic, really stressful. Did you have similar issue? Any reasons? Thanks!
Did u upload all the required documents? Have u paid the 1500 CAD? Are u in the step on submitting ur applicatins?

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
No i didnt even get to that stage. I just registered and chooses "French stream" and follow the steps to validate (submit) my choice and I got the same error message (in both Chrome and Firefox). So, I have not basically started my application. I only have 45 days after receiving NOI and it makes me panic, really stressful. Did you have similar issue? Any reasons? Thanks!
I am not sure abt the issue u r facing but to be on the safe side, i suggest u take screenshots of the issues u r facing and send them an email with the step by step explanation in the email body to this adress ontarionominee@ontario. Ca

Sep 29, 2017
Hi all,
I have submitted my EE profile on 14th NOV17 and have ticked on all provinces. My CRS is 416 till jan18 and it will drop to 411 by the end of jan18, because i will be turning an year old.
I want to know few things in detail:
1. Do i have to apply to ontario separately?
2. Only after receiving of NOI can i submit my application for OINP?
3. With CRS 411 probability of receiving ad NOI?
4. Average time for the receipt NOI, if at all?
5. Difference between NOI, OINP application submission, nomination approved? Or rather of someone can explain the stages post EE profile creation(for OINP)
Thanks in anticipation.

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Hi, Tarhel,
We´re on the same boat. I´ve been trying to registrer in the OINP portal through the French-Speaking Stream, but there´s a loophole when we reach the last page of the system. It sends us back to the page where all the streams appear. And when you click on "Ma demande", there´s nothing written and nowhere to go. All my documents are ready, just waiting for this upload. I wrote to an OINP e-mail asking for help. I´m somewhat relieved I´m not the only one in this situation. If I get news from them, I´ll tell you. If you happen to get news from them, please kindly share with me!
A bientôt!

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Congrats:) told u it shouldnt take long before NOI. Now get ready to collect ur documents (follow the french speaking guide on ontarioimmigrattion. Ca.) as you have to submit before 31st december
The documents are all ready to be uploaded! But there´s a bug in the OINP portal. I´ll wait for Monday and try again! :(

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the OINP and would like to know some information, perhaps you guys know or have seen something regarding this.

I'm currently completing a 3-year advanced diploma and will finish by April 30th, 2018. I will apply to the regular process through the PGWP after I'm done etc etc. I'm lucky and I currently hold a part-time job in the municipal government in Ottawa here in Ontario.Consequently, I have a possibility to secure a full-time opportunity after I'm done with school for 1 year, which will be sufficient to be to get a nomination from Ontario under the stream of "International Students with a Valid Job Offer". However, I don't understand something. I've seen people talk about getting the famous "Notification of Interest".

1. Do I have to get this notification of interest in order to apply for a nomination? if so, how does it work?

2. If I secure the job to start right away I'm done with school, may I just skip the PGWP process and go ahead to apply to the express entry pool with the nomination? (Visa/ Study permit expires Aug. 30, 2018), so I have 4 months given that I get the position so I will only wait for HR to give me the letter signed saying i have a job offer and then apply to OINP (will have other docs ready to go).

3. This may not be for this thread but, does any of you know If I can work full-time after I have finished classes (As of May 1st, 2018) until I get the letter from the school saying I have completed all my program which I will use to apply for the PGWP? For example: I complete my courses/exam/program as of April 30th, 2018. Then I have to wait until the school give me this letter. So then I apply when I get it, but lets say the school take 15 days to process that letter. Can I still work during those 15 days given that I have not applied for the PGWP yet?

Thanks!!!

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
I am not sure abt the issue u r facing but to be on the safe side, i suggest u take screenshots of the issues u r facing and send them an email with the step by step explanation in the email body to this adress ontarionominee@ontario. Ca
Dear, how are you?
I have successfully submitted and received my file number, thank you. (French Skill worker Stream)
Meanwhile, when i tried to go to the page to start my application, i am asked to enter, name, surname and email and after i click on "Submit", i have the following error message "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance."
PLEASE GUYS, How to do in such cases? have you faced the same issues

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi, Tarhel,
We´re on the same boat. I´ve been trying to registrer in the OINP portal through the French-Speaking Stream, but there´s a loophole when we reach the last page of the system. It sends us back to the page where all the streams appear. And when you click on "Ma demande", there´s nothing written and nowhere to go. All my documents are ready, just waiting for this upload. I wrote to an OINP e-mail asking for help. I´m somewhat relieved I´m not the only one in this situation. If I get news from them, I´ll tell you. If you happen to get news from them, please kindly share with me!
A bientôt!
Hi Carioca, how are you?
I have tried today and it worked, so i got an email with my file number but the dilema now is I cannot access my application/cannot start because the system doesnt recognize my name/surname/email and i have the error message
"Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance."
Have you got the same?

Thanks!

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hey Guys,

I'm new to the OINP and would like to know some information, perhaps you guys know or have seen something regarding this.

I'm currently completing a 3-year advanced diploma and will finish by April 30th, 2018. I will apply to the regular process through the PGWP after I'm done etc etc. I'm lucky and I currently hold a part-time job in the municipal government in Ottawa here in Ontario.Consequently, I have a possibility to secure a full-time opportunity after I'm done with school for 1 year, which will be sufficient to be to get a nomination from Ontario under the stream of "International Students with a Valid Job Offer". However, I don't understand something. I've seen people talk about getting the famous "Notification of Interest".

1. Do I have to get this notification of interest in order to apply for a nomination? if so, how does it work?

2. If I secure the job to start right away I'm done with school, may I just skip the PGWP process and go ahead to apply to the express entry pool with the nomination? (Visa/ Study permit expires Aug. 30, 2018), so I have 4 months given that I get the position so I will only wait for HR to give me the letter signed saying i have a job offer and then apply to OINP (will have other docs ready to go).

3. This may not be for this thread but, does any of you know If I can work full-time after I have finished classes (As of May 1st, 2018) until I get the letter from the school saying I have completed all my program which I will use to apply for the PGWP? For example: I complete my courses/exam/program as of April 30th, 2018. Then I have to wait until the school give me this letter. So then I apply when I get it, but lets say the school take 15 days to process that letter. Can I still work during those 15 days given that I have not applied for the PGWP yet?

Thanks!!!
As far as i know:
1) you MUST receive a NOI before you can apply for OINP
2) You can start your EE profle even before going for PNP
3) If you are studying our iof Canada, then experience gained while or after studies in NOC O, A or B will count.
Thanks!

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi,
Thanks for the help.
I am facing an issue now, not able to login to ONe-key account.
Getting the following error:
"Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance."
Let me know what should i do?
I have tried with First & last Name as unknown and N/A as well. (Though I have not used any of these in the profile.)
Good Luck
Thanks in Advance.
Hi, how are you? Please I am having the same error message ("Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.") after having entered/input my names multiples times. Have that been fixed for you? how long did you wait? what was the problem? Thank you for your fast reply.

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Good morning! I'm sorry to say I"m still stuck in that first system glitch. Let's hope today the system is fixed. À bientôt!

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Guys - if oinp asks u to change something in ur express entry account (say NOC for example) that causes your crs to drop (not below 400 though), how does this affect nomination and IRCC process?