+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Guys - if oinp asks u to change something in ur express entry account (say NOC for example) that causes your crs to drop (not below 400 though), how does this affect nomination and IRCC process?
Hi, Didouette!
I think this intervention is positive - they may have found a NOC that better matches with the tasks listed in your reference letters. It may be an adjustament for greater accuracy. As for the CRS points, you shouldn't be worried, because the Nomination will award u 600 points in the Express Entry system.

didouette

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi, Didouette!
I think this intervention is positive - they may have found a NOC that better matches with the tasks listed in your reference letters. It may be an adjustament for greater accuracy. As for the CRS points, you shouldn't be worried, because the Nomination will award u 600 points in the Express Entry system.
Makes sense - many thanks;)

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
No e-mail from the technique area of OINP to deal with the system problem so far. Should I create a new One Key account with a different e-mail address and fill up the the form all over again? Any thoughts?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi, how are you? Please I am having the same error message ("Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.") after having entered/input my names multiples times. Have that been fixed for you? how long did you wait? what was the problem? Thank you for your fast reply.
Hi,

Yes, fortunately I have received the mail from Ontario regarding change in First Name and Last Name after few hours of posting this issue.

Good luck

Reactions: tarhel2013

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
No i didnt even get to that stage. I just registered and chooses "French stream" and follow the steps to validate (submit) my choice and I got the same error message (in both Chrome and Firefox). So, I have not basically started my application. I only have 45 days after receiving NOI and it makes me panic, really stressful. Did you have similar issue? Any reasons? Thanks!
Hi, Tarhel,

Did OINP write you a message to solve this bug? Did it get fixed by itself or you found the solution? My OINP page keeps sending me to the error message again and again! Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

CAPRasiprer

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
So how many days they keep under DIP? Is that means they are good with documentation and no more information is required?
DO we have high rejection in OINP?

Next step is "Decision in progress", then "nomination". But you'll have to wait for 2018 to be nominated.

nagpal

Dec 4, 2017
Hi Pals,

I got 414 in Express entry. Please suggest do i have any chances of OINP invite.

I do't want to five IELTS . Please Suggest ... THansk in Advance.

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi, Tarhel,

Did OINP write you a message to solve this bug? Did it get fixed by itself or you found the solution? My OINP page keeps sending me to the error message again and again! Thank you in advance!
Hi Carioca,
I tried again after 3 days and it worked. But now I am stuck with another error message "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.")
My advice to you is send them an email and describe the issue as much as you can and attach screenshots. Thanks!

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi everyone I submitted my PNP application on the 14-Nov and it’s not moved from the submitted stage. How long should I wait before contacting IRCC on the status?

Lu_carioca

Sep 10, 2017
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
Hi Carioca,
I tried again after 3 days and it worked. But now I am stuck with another error message "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.")
My advice to you is send them an email and describe the issue as much as you can and attach screenshots. Thanks!
It´s unbelievable how crappy this OINP Portal is! It´s now 4 days since I started trying to register in the French stream, in different moments, with different browsers, from different computers! I cleaned the PC cookies, then blocked the pop up filter. All my papers are ready to upload. I´ve sent two mails - the first in French (On Sunday) , then the second in English (yesterday) with screenshots (to ontarionominee.ontario.ca and the other mail address for technical issues), and so far I haven´t got a single word back. I´m so annoyed for having no news! Sorry about this message, guys. I had to get it off my chest!

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi everyone I submitted my PNP application on the 14-Nov and it’s not moved from the submitted stage. How long should I wait before contacting IRCC on the status?
Hi,

It depends upon profile to profile.
Mine changed from "Submitted" to "Assesment" after 14 days.
We may expect a delay as the quota of this year is already exhausted.

Good luck

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi,

It depends upon profile to profile.
Mine changed from "Submitted" to "Assesment" after 14 days.
We may expect a delay as the quota of this year is already exhausted.

Good luck
Thanks for the reply. If I may ask, when did you apply and what stage are you at currently?

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
Thanks for the reply. If I may ask, when did you apply and what stage are you at currently?
I also submitted my OINP application (FSW) on 14th November. Are they still processing the applications? as the quota is over.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017

I also submitted my OINP application (FSW) on 14th November. Are they still processing the applications? as the quota is over.
Yes, they are still processing the applications even though quota for the year 2017 has exhausted. OINP will keep assessing the files in normal course till the end of the year, only nominations will be issued in early 2018 when new quota is allotted to OINP by IRCC for the next calendar year.

OINP has defined a processing timeline of 30-60 days for HCP applicants, more details are given in the link below which you can go through:

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Accordingly to the timeline, for November 2017 submissions they officially have till the month of January 2018 to make their decision after completely assessing the files. Therefore before the expiry of the 60 day timeline it is not wise to call up OINP as opinions are that officers get somewhat disturbed by follow -ups made before expiry of the timeline at least. Those that have made early calls have been asked to wait as their application is in the queue and will be examined in due course of time.

With the holiday season coming up during the end of December upto say first week of Jan 2018, unfortunately it will tantamount to a slight delay with November submissions.

But nothing to worry about at all. All is well with your files and they will be assessed by officers soon and statuses will change.

Hope this helps. Good luck.