+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

nnedi

Feb 6, 2017
Thanks bro for sharing their response with us. How much more patience do they want us to have ?????:eek:
Hope and faith is all we have. Praying bro that we all get nominated soon.:rolleyes:

Do share with us your nomination, some applicants that have called up OINP recently have been nominated in a day or so.

Good luck.:)
Hello Dear for the record, i am a woman ;);););).

i called them again today and the officer that answered the call was more direct, he said that for my application to have passed the normal processing time of 30 to 60 days means that its either they are preparing a PFL or they are about to finalise the application, he said i will be hearing from an officer within the next few days.

:cool::cool:Hoping to hear from them soon.

Reactions: JingleBells

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hello Dear for the record, i am a woman ;);););).

i called them again today and the officer that answered the call was more direct, he said that for my application to have passed the normal processing time of 30 to 60 days means that its either they are preparing a PFL or they are about to finalise the application, he said i will be hearing from an officer within the next few days.

:cool::cool:Hoping to hear from them soon.
Hi Sis!!

So I guess calling them up is worth it. Now they will be taking action on your application very soon.
In my opinion, most likely you'll be nominated, coz if they were to send you PFL they would have already done so.

Reactions: nnedi

thiagomgd

Jul 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I submitted my application last Wednesday (Nov. 15th), but today CIC approved my Study Permit.
What to do?
Just send them an email stating that now I have legal status in Canada, and attach the passport request I've received?
They'll reply my email acknowledging that they received it, it that it?

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
I submitted my application last Wednesday (Nov. 15th), but today CIC approved my Study Permit.
What to do?
Just send them an email stating that now I have legal status in Canada, and attach the passport request I've received?
They'll reply my email acknowledging that they received it, it that it?
Here´s the drill (you can always double check with them by email: ontarionominee@ontario.ca):

10.MAKING CHANGES AFTER APPLICATION SUBMISSION

 You must notify the OINP of any changes to information provided in your application,
including (but not limited to):
o Change in contact information
o Change in immigration status (expiration or change in temporary work permit)
o Change in family composition due to:
 Marriage or common-law relationship
 Birth of a child
 Change of custody of a child
 Divorce/separation
 Death

 After you submit your application, you will only be able to make changes to your telephone
number, email address and country of residence online. You can do so by logging into the
OINP e-Filing Portal and clicking on “My Profile” on your main page. After the change has
been made, click “Save”.

 For all other changes, you must complete the Change of Personal Information form. Once
completed, you must send the form by email as an attachment to
ontarionominee@ontario.ca indicating in the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File
number]”.

 You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you
need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a request for additional
information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP via email. Paper documents will no
longer be accepted by mail, fax or in person.

Refer here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_efiling_010517.pdf

The form is here: http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf

Reactions: JingleBells

bimitmahat

Sep 29, 2015
Hi Friends,

I applied to Ontario provincial nominee. In OINP portal, the status says approved. However, I have not received any email message or letter from any body. So, what does it mean?

Also nothing is written in EOI score? What to do?

Please let me know.

Thanks

lcamaran

Oct 20, 2017
Hi Friends,

I applied to Ontario provincial nominee. In OINP portal, the status says approved. However, I have not received any email message or letter from any body. So, what does it mean?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Hi,

Which stream did you apply to? Also, when did you submitted your application?

Congratulations for the nomination!

thiagomgd

Jul 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Here´s the drill (you can always double check with them by email: ontarionominee@ontario.ca):

10.MAKING CHANGES AFTER APPLICATION SUBMISSION

 You must notify the OINP of any changes to information provided in your application,
including (but not limited to):
o Change in contact information
o Change in immigration status (expiration or change in temporary work permit)
o Change in family composition due to:
 Marriage or common-law relationship
 Birth of a child
 Change of custody of a child
 Divorce/separation
 Death

 After you submit your application, you will only be able to make changes to your telephone
number, email address and country of residence online. You can do so by logging into the
OINP e-Filing Portal and clicking on “My Profile” on your main page. After the change has
been made, click “Save”.

 For all other changes, you must complete the Change of Personal Information form. Once
completed, you must send the form by email as an attachment to
ontarionominee@ontario.ca indicating in the subject line “Application Change Notice – [File
number]”.

 You must not send in additional documents and/or information to the OINP unless you
need to notify the program of a change, or unless you have received a request for additional
information. In both cases, you must contact the OINP via email. Paper documents will no
longer be accepted by mail, fax or in person.

Refer here: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_efiling_010517.pdf

The form is here: http://www.forms.ssb.gov.on.ca/mbs/ssb/forms/ssbforms.nsf/GetFileAttach/005-0161E~1/$File/0161E.pdf
Thank you very much.

Sorry for not finding it :/

bimitmahat

Sep 29, 2015
Thank You :)

I applied to the Masters Stream. Now the other part of the journey begins....
Hi Friend,

Please let me know.

Thanks