+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

NG81

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I am seeking for some details on OINP under Employer/Job Offer- Foreign worker category. I have a job offer from Canadian Company as I am working for them on work permit not needing an LMIA (Intra-company transfer with specialized knowledge).Do I need to get LMIA from employer? The application guide APPENDIX 3: checklist mentions as below

3.2 Other Documents (if applicable)
Copy of the positive LMIA letter including the LMIA number provided to you by your employer if you are currently employed or will be employed in Ontario on a work permit supported by an LMIA. This letter must include the LMIA number and the same NOC information as the position the employer is applying for.

Should I read the word above "If applicable" as "Optional"?
I do not want to apply ONIP by paying and later identify that it will be rejected due to not providing LMIA. Any guidance on this will be of great help. Thank you in advance.

nnedi

Feb 6, 2017
Allhamdulilah, I have got my nomination yesterday, I called them day before yesterday and tell them it has been more than 100 days, officer said he will forward my case to senior and very next day I got my nomination. So wishing you best of luck and you Gus better call them and try tell them to forward your case to a senior and may be soon you will get yours.
My timeline is in my signature. Thanks
please can i have a phone number to reach them with, will greatly appreciate it

blue_lily88

Aug 11, 2015
Even we had received the mail asking for resume.. Then we had replied them with letter of explanation and file number in the subject line... Then we had received the confirmation from them within 2 days... Later status changed to assessment... Now its in DIP Stage..

Did you mention your file number on subject line.. Or may be they rejected your case as they might be under the impression that you did not reply within 14 days
Hi, I have also received an email stating I have to send missing document; my resume..I send them and got an automated message saying."the email acknowledges receipt of your document".So other than that, will you get another personalised Acknowledgement email or is it the one??Im asking this because people are saying I should be getting a personalised email too..So confused..

nnedi

Feb 6, 2017
Hey @nnedi, did you call up OINP ??

Please share with us their feedback.
I called yesterday and the officer that answered the called, told me that my file is still in decision making stage, that i should exercise more patient, he should a decision would be made soon.

So am still hoping.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
I called yesterday and the officer that answered the called, told me that my file is still in decision making stage, that i should exercise more patient, he should a decision would be made soon.

So am still hoping.

Thanks bro for sharing their response with us. How much more patience do they want us to have ?????:eek:
Hope and faith is all we have. Praying bro that we all get nominated soon.:rolleyes:

Do share with us your nomination, some applicants that have called up OINP recently have been nominated in a day or so.

Good luck.:)