+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks a lot!

Will I get a notification once the next stage starts? I know I'm asking too many questions. sorry about that
Hi

You will have to keep checking your OINP e- portal , the status will change from submitted to Assessment when your application is being reviewed and if all is ok your file will be moved to a senior officer who will make the final decision. While he's going thru your application status will show decision in progress.
If OINP requires any additional documents from you they will send you an email.
Once nomination has been approved you will receive an email with a message to check your cic my account- EE profile and that's where your nomination will be.
All this will take a while .....30 to 60 days .... so hang in there, you'll get the goods news soon.

Good luck

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Allhamdulilah, I have got my nomination yesterday, I called them day before yesterday and tell them it has been more than 100 days, officer said he will forward my case to senior and very next day I got my nomination. So wishing you best of luck and you Gus better call them and try tell them to forward your case to a senior and may be soon you will get yours.
My timeline is in my signature. Thanks
Congratulations buddy, you've waited a long long time. Patience has paid off.....
Good luck post ita....

neetikapahwa

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
You have to login to WES and apply for duplicate report and send the same to OINP.
Please follow the below steps:
1) Login to your WES account
2) On your Initial Application Order, click Order Duplicate IRCC
3) Select Immigration on the Purpose > Click Next
4) Recipient 1: NO
Recipient 2: Delete IRCC
Click 'Add Recipient'
5) Search 'Ontario' > Select Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MIIT
6) On the 'Attention To', enter your OINP File Number, e.g. XSHW-12345 > Click Add this Recipient > Next
7) Review your order. You'll see this:

Recipient Information
Recipient 1: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program, MCIIT Edit
Division: Opportunities Ontario, Provincial Nominee Program
Department: Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration, & Intl Trade
Number of reports: 1 ($30.00)
Delivery Method: Standard Mail via Canada Post - $7.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST): $4.81

Total Price: $41.81 (All fees are in Canadian dollars.)

8) Click Submit and make Payment
Thanks so much for this rithesh. I order a duplicate yesterday and your step by step guide helped me do it with ease. Thanks again!

thiagomgd

Jul 3, 2017
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Submitted my application Nov. 15th, wish me luck.

About the AOR, it is this? (email):

Dear Thiago Margarida,

Your application for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has been received. The application file number is: XHSW-XXXXXX.

Receipt
Paid To: Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
Order Item: Application Processing Fee​

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
When you login to your WES My account, they mention the estimated date of delivery of your order to OINP under Pending Status.

Depending on their work load, they usually take 3-4 working days, sometimes more.

But, not to worry it will reach OINP just in time when they will be processing your application under Assessment stage, if not before.

Good luck.
Hi,
Thanks for the help.
I am facing an issue now, not able to login to ONe-key account.
Getting the following error:
"Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance."
Let me know what should i do?
I have tried with First & last Name as unknown and N/A as well. (Though I have not used any of these in the profile.)
Good Luck
Thanks in Advance.

Aanchal Sood

Nov 17, 2017
Hello sir...
I want to confirm. Is this OIPNP program accepting files or not??
I had applied through express entry but my scores are jst 370...
Can i apply for ontario PNP in the month of november?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,

I'm sitting in pool with a CRS of 395. I have a sister, not a biological one, in other words Cousin, who holds a PR in Ontario. Can I claim the sibling points using her?

Best
Could someone advise? thanks

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hi

You will have to keep checking your OINP e- portal , the status will change from submitted to Assessment when your application is being reviewed and if all is ok your file will be moved to a senior officer who will make the final decision. While he's going thru your application status will show decision in progress.
If OINP requires any additional documents from you they will send you an email.
Once nomination has been approved you will receive an email with a message to check your cic my account- EE profile and that's where your nomination will be.
All this will take a while .....30 to 60 days .... so hang in there, you'll get the goods news soon.

Good luck
That was helpful. Thank you!

Reactions: JingleBells

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hello sir...
I want to confirm. Is this OIPNP program accepting files or not??
I had applied through express entry but my scores are jst 370...
Can i apply for ontario PNP in the month of november?
Hi,
Ontario sends Notification of Interest to candidates with some prerequisites like 400 CRS score.
Moreover, at the moment OINP is on hold for giving NOI and accepting the profiles.
Hope it will resume this year, else it will open up in 2018.
Good luck.

Reactions: JingleBells

Aanchal Sood

Nov 17, 2017
Hi,
Ontario sends Notification of Interest to candidates with some prerequisites like 400 CRS score.
Moreover, at the moment OINP is on hold for giving NOI and accepting the profiles.
Hope it will resume this year, else it will open up in 2018.
Good luck.
Thank you so much...wt would b the expected requirements for this??

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Thank you so much...wt would b the expected requirements for this??
Hi,

To be eligible to apply under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must meet provincial and federal eligibility criteria. You will be assessed against both as part of the nomination process.

To qualify under Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must:

1. Have a valid profile in the Express Entry pool;
  2. Qualify for either the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC);
  3. Indicate an interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories” when you create a profile in Express Entry; AND
  4. Have received a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your IRCC online account.
Note: You will be asked to select which federal program(s) you would like to be assessed against for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream Criteria
To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income to support you and your family members
  • Intent: An intention to live in Ontario
  • Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score: A minimum of 400 points in the CRS of IRCC’s Express Entry system.

For details you may visit the following link:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_WHO.html
Good Luck

kapil4495

Nov 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Plz add 9896134719