+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
@joaojr123
Hi
Did you make the changes in your express entry profile after receiving the NOI ? Does it make any changes to the NOI received or the express entry profiile number?

Your input would be really valuable
I did make changes in my EE profile, but none were identification. I got one year older and my wife has retaken IELTS. Also, all the information I placed in my profile reflects perfectly my OINP application.

According to the OINP HCP Guide, the only information that locks after NOI is your work experience, and for eligibilty only, i.e. if your work experience in one employer is lower than three years, it´ll count likewise to OINP. Because of that, I kept my second work experience in the EE profile even having more than three years already under my current work experience.

chehak31

Feb 6, 2016
I did make changes in my EE profile, but none were identification. I got one year older and my wife has retaken IELTS. Also, all the information I placed in my profile reflects perfectly my OINP application.

According to the OINP HCP Guide, the only information that locks after NOI is your work experience, and for eligibilty only, i.e. if your work experience in one employer is lower than three years, it´ll count likewise to OINP. Because of that, I kept my second work experience in the EE profile even having more than three years already under my current work experience.
@joaojr123
I have mentioned the changes in LOE while OINP submission and have not submitted the changes in express entry profile. The changes made were in my education end date and addition of new employment in the same noc to the existing 3.5 years of work experience job. So overall the job experience is increasing. DO you think going ahead with these changes will have any effect on the validity of the NOI?

Secondly, what are the repercussions of not submitting the express entry profile with the changes made?

Regards
Chehak

Jan 22, 2017
He
Hi All,
Need some help from you guys. I completed my OINP form and while submitting the payment for application i got time out error. Amount has been deducted from credit card and but application is still in "waiting for submission". I am trying to submit the application now , but I am getting following error
"Error running sub process'CMOD Initialize Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL.BPR.00183). Error please try again . If you continue to encounter problem please email the ministry for assistance "

Any help/advice on this issue

Hello,

did your issue resolve? I am facing same error while making payment.
""Error running sub process'CMOD Initialize Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL.BPR.00183). Error please try again . If you continue to encounter problem please email the ministry for assistance "

Regards,

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
@JingleBells NOC is same as the previous company 2174.
I have written an LOE explaining all the changes made in the express entry process specifying that the changes have been 'updated' and 'not submitted'. Also i have mentioned multiple inquiry emails to ontarionominee@ontario.com and receiving no response in the LOE. I am just worried that a new express entry profile would be created after i submit or maybe my NOI goes invalid.(Please comment)

For now i am not submitting the changes.
Do you think this will be alright?

Your inputs will be really helpful @JingleBells
With regards to work experience, the tenure more than 3 years won't fetch you any points. So applicants who forgot to add their additional work experience can add those in personal history section.
Unless your work experience was 2 years and your changes reflect 2+'n' number of years, you don't need to worry about the CRS change.

Reactions: JingleBells

chehak31

Feb 6, 2016
With regards to work experience, the tenure more than 3 years won't fetch you any points. So applicants who forgot to add their additional work experience can add those in personal history section.
Unless your work experience was 2 years and your changes reflect 2+'n' number of years, you don't need to worry about the CRS change.
@sundar17feb99
For now i am keeping the express entry change on hold and have submitted the LOE.
Lets see how it goes.

Regards,
Chehak

Reactions: sundar17feb99

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
@joaojr123
I have mentioned the changes in LOE while OINP submission and have not submitted the changes in express entry profile. The changes made were in my education end date and addition of new employment in the same noc to the existing 3.5 years of work experience job. So overall the job experience is increasing. DO you think going ahead with these changes will have any effect on the validity of the NOI?

Secondly, what are the repercussions of not submitting the express entry profile with the changes made?

Regards
Chehak
As long as both profiles match and your overall profile still stays eligible under HCP, there should be no reason to have any trouble. The worst that could happen is an ADR, but since the NOI issuing process is fully electronic, I'm pretty sure the profile double checking analysis happens after submission, not upon NOI.

lcamaran

Oct 20, 2017
My application have been in DIP since October 16th. It is been almost a month and nothing changed. Anyone in the same situation? I applied to job offer foreign stream.

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Allhamdulilah, I have got my nomination yesterday, I called them day before yesterday and tell them it has been more than 100 days, officer said he will forward my case to senior and very next day I got my nomination. So wishing you best of luck and you Gus better call them and try tell them to forward your case to a senior and may be soon you will get yours.
My timeline is in my signature. Thanks

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Hello,

I have submitted my ONIP e-application on 4th November 2017. I haven't received any intimation after that; except the payment receipt which was mailed to my email id . Am I missing something?

Your answer would help me greatly. Thank you

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Hello,

I have submitted my ONIP e-application on 4th November 2017. I haven't received any intimation after that; except the payment receipt which was mailed to my email id . Am I missing something?

Your answer would help me greatly. Thank you
No, nothing wrong. They only haven't started to assess your application, that's all.

According to Immitracker panels, this stage of yours should start by next monday.

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
No, nothing wrong. They only haven't started to assess your application, that's all.

According to Immitracker panels, this stage of yours should start by next monday.
Thanks a lot!

Will I get a notification once the next stage starts? I know I'm asking too many questions. sorry about that