App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
  • NOIs issued after November 1, 2017 are valid for 45 days or to December 31, 2017 (whichever comes first). This means that if you received your NOI after November 1, 2017, you must submit an application for the HCP in the OINP e-Filing Portal within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario.
So, what does this mean? They will sending NOIs after nov 2
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/11/ontario-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream-to-issue-new-nois-and-accept-applications-119805.html#gs.Fxgd=vo

Stone1984

Jul 11, 2017
Candidates who were eligible under the HCP stream criteria when the OINP was last issuing NOIs in July, but who did not receive a NOI, are encouraged by OINP staff to create a new profile in the Express Entry system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the pool.

Got this from the link you shared.... Not sure whether they'll again waive the points.... But still am re creating my profile

vai112

Aug 2, 2016
Candidates who were eligible under the HCP stream criteria when the OINP was last issuing NOIs in July, but who did not receive a NOI, are encouraged by OINP staff to create a new profile in the Express Entry system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the pool.

Got this from the link you shared.... Not sure whether they'll again waive the points.... But still am re creating my profile
What is your CRS score and Do you have experience in ICT stream ?

rudhi

Jun 22, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Guys,

Can anyone help me with how to show gaps in work history

1) I dont have ref letters for half of my jobs
2) I just have payslips and ref lettters for the relevant roles that matter
3) I also was assisting in family business, but have no proof of same.

How do I manage all this in my OINP.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
Guys, help me with this query please:

I had received NOI from Ontario on Apr 12 and it was valid till Oct 12 but I couldn't apply as I was waiting for direct ITA and Ontario closed intake on July 25, so I only got 3 months instead of 6. Now, is my existing NOI valid for this new intake? Or should I recreate my profile and wait for a new ITA?

Iyke Perry

Nov 3, 2017
Good day please i am presently applying for SINP and there some questions which i do no understand
intended Occupation NOC
1. Schedule 4 Funds
2. Ethical Conduct
3. Disclosure and Declaration Form
4. Representative
please i need help, how can i fill this part in my electronic form.

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
Good day please i am presently applying for SINP and there some questions which i do no understand
intended Occupation NOC
1. Schedule 4 Funds - funds u will be taking to Canada, also attach form
2. Ethical Conduct - sign and attach form
3. Disclosure and Declaration Form- sign and attach form
4. Representative - if u have consultant, u need to fill this
please i need help, how can i fill this part in my electronic form.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......

I had received NOI from Ontario on Apr 12 and it was valid till Oct 12 but I couldn't apply as I was waiting for direct ITA and Ontario closed intake on July 25, so I only got 3 months instead of 6. Now, is my existing NOI valid for this new intake? Or should I recreate my profile and wait for a new ITA?
I don't think you can use your old NOI...

Reactions: montylee

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019

Better, but last time whenever they issued NOI, they put it on Portal. This time they are saying that it's open for applications.

Important for me because my CARS is going to be 413 just waiting for WES report due mid of Nov.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
The long awaited day has FINALLY come. I created my Ontario application yesterday, now just gathering certified translations to attach in my profile and submit it. The wait has actually benefited me, I won´t have to explain a car sale worth almost half of my POF because that happened april and it is beyond the six month window you must show your bank statements.

Keep in mind that most of us, having applications approved, will probably be nominated early 2018! OINP has made that clear:

"NOTE: If your application is approved after the OINP reaches its nomination allocation for 2017, your nomination certificate will be issued in early 2018."

Good news for late 2017 applicants, bad news for 2018 applicants. You just lost some room for next year in advance.

Good luck for everyone!

Reactions: michaelobi

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017

This NOI has expired (beyond six months). You´ll have to wait for a new NOI.

Reactions: montylee

lkumarx

Jun 22, 2017
hi Expert @BillHyatt @anwar01 @trumprefugee and others, Please help me in following issue.
I finished registration with OINP HCP and uploaded all the documents. But while making the payment I faced following error msg:
[1]. Error ,unning sub-process 'CMOD Initialize Online Payment' at step 'Run'.(SBL-BPR-00183)
[2]. Error, Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.(SBL-BPR-00132)

I have sent the email to following email IDs: OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca & ontarionominee@ontario.ca
Do I need to do anything else?