+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello friends,

I got nominated by Ontario on October 14th but still haven't received the hard copy of the nomination. How many more days will this take? Also, what does the expiry date on the nomination mean?
It usually received within 2 weeks. I got mine within a week. I think it depends on country of residence. You will get it shortly. If you do not receive it within a month of Nomination, write an email to OINP about it.

rahulraman989

Oct 24, 2017
Hi friends. This is Rahul. I recently submitted my EE application. Going by the history of this thread, I presume you guys have a WhatsApp group ? Could one of you please add me in ? Here you go with my mobile number : +65 8151 4265

Thank you,
Rahul

rahulraman989

Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys. I’m back again. I submitted my EE profile a week ago. How long does it usually take for Ontario to send out a notification of interest ?

Thank you,
Rahul

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018

rahulraman989

Oct 24, 2017
Hi Rahul

Unfortunately, right now there is a pause on HCP stream by Ontario since 25 July.
Do monitor the following page for any updates on OINP:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Good luck
Hi Rahul

Unfortunately, right now there is a pause on HCP stream by Ontario since 25 July.
Do monitor the following page for any updates on OINP:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Good luck
Thanks much for letting me know.

Raj_Bangalore

Feb 20, 2017
It usually received within 2 weeks. I got mine within a week. I think it depends on country of residence. You will get it shortly. If you do not receive it within a month of Nomination, write an email to OINP about it.
Thanks dude. I got it yesterday. BTW what does the expiry date on the nomination certificate mean?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks dude. I got it yesterday. BTW what does the expiry date on the nomination certificate mean?
It means your nomination will become Null and Void after that date and if you apply after that expiry date with same Nomination to IRCC, your application will be rejected.

JingleBells

Oct 3, 2017
Hi,
I called up OINP asking about my status yesterday and after some time I received a procedural fairness letter. They have asked us to change the NOC with one for which I have experience in the last five years. Also Change my EE profile in MyCIC account and send them screenshot of the same.

Have done so and will be sending them email in next hour or so.

Wanted to ask if anyone that received PFL with this requirement has been nominated? If yes, how long did it take for a response from OINP.

Please share inputs of your experience friends, getting really worried.....:confused:

@BillHyatt, @anwar01 and other senior members request you to pls share your views

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone,
I’m super new to this.
I’ve been reading posts and trying so hard to understand OINP.
Me and my husband are waiting on our diplomas to send of to get assessed, studing for the ielts.
If all goes well, we should be able to achieve 400 crs points on EE.
That’s not enough though so we will be applying to OINP
my husband is a 3D artist for 10 years now. Not sure what his NOC is .
But i would appreciate any advice
- do you think we have a chance?
-do you think we should wait and get an extra diploma to add more to our score?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi,
I called up OINP asking about my status yesterday and after some time I received a procedural fairness letter. They have asked us to change the NOC with one for which I have experience in the last five years. Also Change my EE profile in MyCIC account and send them screenshot of the same.

Have done so and will be sending them email in next hour or so.

Wanted to ask if anyone that received PFL with this requirement has been nominated? If yes, how long did it take for a response from OINP.

Please share inputs of your experience friends, getting really worried.....:confused:

@BillHyatt, @anwar01 and other senior members request you to pls share your views
I have not seen a single candidate on forum after July 2017 onward who applied and got rejected. (one was rejected and case reopened). So you will get the Nomination sooner or later. Recent PFL candidates data is not yet available but I guess you are not far from your Nomination. Even if OINP quota is exhausted for this year (in worse case scenario), you will get Nomination as soon as they will receive new quota for 2018. So hang tight and remain positive.

Reactions: JingleBells