+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
honestly, does it matter though ?
if you have received AOR for the submitted PFL reply, shouldnt this be enough to know that they are looking into your documents.
I have also emailed them anyway to see what their response will be.
Hello mcassim87,
It's not that very important. However when an application changes from "Awaiting information" to "Decision in Progress" that gives a sign that the officer is working on it.
I hope they will make a decision before November 11, as that's when they update the remaining nominations.
Regards,

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
No need to translate any stamps or VISA. Just include these stamps and VISA pages in your passport scan. That`s all.
@ BillHyatt @ Other Seniors.

Thanks a lot Anwar for the clarification. It removed my worry. As I am in the process of filing my application post ITA, there is one more thing which is bothering me.

In the CIC guidelines, there is a paragraph like this.

“ Document checklist
A personalized document checklist is produced for each applicant when they submit their e-APR through their online account. The personalized checklist identifies the specific supporting documents required from each family member included on the application.”

My concern is:

1. When this personalised checklist is generated? After completing the questionnaire or after submitting the eAPR as said above.

2. Will I be able to edit and make changes in the fields,I am filing now after generation of the personalized checklist ? Will these fields become uneditable?

3. If by chance, I have made a mistake in some date or travel history or anywhere, will I be able to correct them after generation of personalised check list and uploading of my documents but before making payment.

4. Or is it that this checklist is generated only for applicants with family members.

agautam

Jun 20, 2017
Hi Forum members,

I received PFL today,

Two reasons,

1. Job duties and responsibilities don't sufficiently match.
2. Funds - require 6 months statement

Kindly help and guide who got PFL for the same reasons.

BIG THANKS,
Awiral

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Forum members,

I received PFL today,

Two reasons,

1. Job duties and responsibilities don't sufficiently match.
2. Funds - require 6 months statement

Kindly help and guide who got PFL for the same reasons.

BIG THANKS,
Awiral
Hello agautam,
May I know what your timeline is in detail ?
Thanks!

agautam

Jun 20, 2017
Hello agautam,
May I know what your timeline is in detail ?
Thanks!
CRS : 405
NOC : 2131
NOI Received : 12th May,17
File submitted : 20th June,17
Assessment : 22nd June,17
ADR1: 22nd June ( Complete passport pages + Resume )
Documents Submitted : 22nd June (within few hours)
AOR1 : 22nd June (within few hours)
ADR2 : 25th June ( ECA from WES directly )
Documents submitted : 25th June (within few hours)
AOR2 : No acknowledgement

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hello anwar/Bill/senior member,

pls. help!!!!

After submitting PFL request on 2nd october , today i received additional document request on settlement funds stating that i may not met the criteria.
earlier i submitted 6 months bank statement, mutual funds of my spouse and mine FD certificate from bank..My FD amount of 8,00,000 itself satisfies the requirement of $15,312. what again do i have to submit, i am not able to understand.
as far as i know and what is written in document checklist is FD, mutual funds , share..
also my current balance in account shows very less amount because part of 50 % of my salary goes in recurring deposit (RD).. do they have objection in this also?? pls. guide how to complete this request..pls. reply soon

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello mcassim87,
I wrote an email to OINP yesterday stating that I have replied to their PFL in October, 4, and that my application status is still showing "Decision in Progress", since August while I believe it should have been changed to "Awaiting information" when the PFL was sent to me.
few hours I checked and found that the status became "Awaiting information".
I do not know if they have read my email and informed the officer in charge, or it was a coincidence.
Based on Bill reply to one of my posts, normally when they change such an application from "Awaiting information" to "Decision in Progress", then you can tell they're going through your documents, and you could expect a decision in a couple of days.

You could also contact them and ask the same in case you see that important for you.
Best Regards,
The decision in Progress actually refers that they have reviewed your file and in few days you will receive Nomination (as for the case of many applicants in the past). However, some applicants have pointed out the fact it never changed to any other status than Decision in Progress.

I hope this will clear any doubts.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@ BillHyatt @ Other Seniors.

Thanks a lot Anwar for the clarification. It removed my worry. As I am in the process of filing my application post ITA, there is one more thing which is bothering me.

In the CIC guidelines, there is a paragraph like this.

“ Document checklist
A personalized document checklist is produced for each applicant when they submit their e-APR through their online account. The personalized checklist identifies the specific supporting documents required from each family member included on the application.”

My concern is:

1. When this personalised checklist is generated? After completing the questionnaire or after submitting the eAPR as said above. After you fill the information about yourself and your family in questionnaire.

2. Will I be able to edit and make changes in the fields,I am filing now after generation of the personalized checklist ? Will these fields become uneditable? Yes, You can edit them til you submit the application and pay the fee.

3. If by chance, I have made a mistake in some date or travel history or anywhere, will I be able to correct them after generation of personalised check list and uploading of my documents but before making payment. Yes, you can edit it.

4. Or is it that this checklist is generated only for applicants with family members. It is for all applicants and it is actually upload place holder for your documents. which will be tailer made according to the answers of your questionnaire.
Answers in red!

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello anwar/Bill/senior member,

pls. help!!!!

After submitting PFL request on 2nd october , today i received additional document request on settlement funds stating that i may not met the criteria.
earlier i submitted 6 months bank statement, mutual funds of my spouse and mine FD certificate from bank..My FD amount of 8,00,000 itself satisfies the requirement of $15,312. what again do i have to submit, i am not able to understand.
as far as i know and what is written in document checklist is FD, mutual funds , share..
also my current balance in account shows very less amount because part of 50 % of my salary goes in recurring deposit (RD).. do they have objection in this also?? pls. guide how to complete this request..pls. reply soon
Did you satisfied all these requirements of OINP in previous submission.

Bank statements should include your name or your spouse or common-law partner’s name, account number, transit/institution number, account balance and currency. (As you are showing your FD amount so this is irrelevant)
 If you provide bank statements in your spouse or common-law partner’s name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds. (Irrelevant for you)
 If your bank statements do not demonstrate a personal account standing/final balance that meets or exceeds the Low Income Cost-Offs (LICO), you may include proof of fixed term deposits, stocks, mutual funds, investments, and/or pensions, along with a confirmation that these funds can be immediately liquidated and at what value, and that they are free of debt or financial liability. (I think you provided the proof of your FD but failed to produce the letter from the Bank that this FD account can be liquidated at any time and they are free of any debt.)

In my opinion take a letter from your bank having all the requirement from the above last point and submit it again with your current FD amount proof.

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Did you satisfied all these requirements of OINP in previous submission.

Bank statements should include your name or your spouse or common-law partner’s name, account number, transit/institution number, account balance and currency. (As you are showing your FD amount so this is irrelevant)
 If you provide bank statements in your spouse or common-law partner’s name, you must include a letter from the financial institution and/or your spouse or common-law partner indicating that you have access to these funds. (Irrelevant for you)
 If your bank statements do not demonstrate a personal account standing/final balance that meets or exceeds the Low Income Cost-Offs (LICO), you may include proof of fixed term deposits, stocks, mutual funds, investments, and/or pensions, along with a confirmation that these funds can be immediately liquidated and at what value, and that they are free of debt or financial liability. (I think you provided the proof of your FD but failed to produce the letter from the Bank that this FD account can be liquidated at any time and they are free of any debt.)

In my opinion take a letter from your bank having all the requirement from the above last point and submit it again with your current FD amount proof.
That means even if I don't have sufficient current balance in account, fd can be shown as proof.? But yes you are right.. It didn't mention that amount can be liquidated

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
That means even if I don't have sufficient current balance in account, fd can be shown as proof.? But yes you are right.. It didn't mention that amount can be liquidated
Yes this is clear in the paragraph, you can show FD to meet LICO requirement but it will be valid only if you accompany it with bank letter fulfilling OINP requirements in that paragraph.

adijune

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks Anwar
Yes this is clear in the paragraph, you can show FD to meet LICO requirement but it will be valid only if you accompany it with bank letter fulfilling OINP requirements in that paragraph.
. Thanks Anwar.. You drive us ahead.. Thanks for your help.. One Last question. Do I need 6 months bank statement of Spouse also if I have to show his savings?
Declaration from him in form of letter would suffice?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Thanks Anwar

. Thanks Anwar.. You drive us ahead.. Thanks for your help.. One Last question. Do I need 6 months bank statement of Spouse also if I have to show his savings?
Declaration from him in form of letter would suffice?
Yes, you need your spouse Bank statement too if that makes you meet the min. LICO requirement. Declaration is enough and get it notarized.

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
I couldn't see any where in the emails or website. Are you sure that its 6 months? anyways I have mailed Ontario team and waiting for their reply.
It's 6 months. They will issue a certificate which includes all the details such as as your nomination expiration date, your NOC, your employment restriction etc. I have one couples days after they approved online