+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
OK now your case is clear to me and it's really simple. You have done absolutely right things and no need to withdraw your sibling points. You haven't claimed any points until he was there and that's the right way to do it and in no mean can be considered as misrepresentations.

Just leave sibling points there and write a LOE explaining your brother status and you will be fine.

I hope this will help. Good Luck.
Your contention is that in order to claim points the sibling should be living in Canada throughout the processing of application.

The notice at HELP? says that the sibling should be living in canada on both the dates, on the date of submitting EE profile as well as on the date of eAPR.

Now, I have both the options open for me one either going for the direct ITA (by withdrawing nomination) or secondly through nomination and subsequent ITA. My question are -

1. Is there any risk, however small it may be of my sibling points being refused and EE applications rejected. I am at CRS 434 and have eligibility points 74. I got ITA on 9th Aug draw where cut off was 433.

2. As you are aware that my OINP application is also in DIP stage since 21st Aug . If I wait for PFL and eventually get 585 points and reach to 1019 CRS and then finally if in EE application these sibling points are refused, will this reduction of 15 points have any effect on my final selection considering a score of 1019.
Thanks for understanding my situation fully and for your helpful, well informed, logical and prompt replies.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
So I received multiple deposits in the month of August amounting to 12500 CAD vs the Required 12300 CAD (for a single person) and each of this multiple deposits are converted into an FD. eg : x+y+z = 12500 cad... so I have X as one FD, Y as one FD and Z as one FD.. all these three deposits were in the month of August ..each converted to one FD individually in the the same account.. I also have a small amount adding to the funds from mutual funds amounting to 12500 CAD.. (negligible amount).. NOTE : i do not have any other balance in that account except the FD.I hope this makes it easier for you to understand .. and any idea when the next intake for registrations are opening for OINP ?? ill keep in mind the CAD fluctuations ...
Okay.. so there is no need of GIFT DEED for you.. your account balance certificate and all 3 FD certificates are more than enough for you, to show ur PoF...

About OINP re opening.. i have no idea brother..

I too want that to open soon so that ppl can submit their applications.. till then keep ur docs ready..my best wishes are with you..

Reactions: Effer

Hitokiri8384

Jul 11, 2017
Actually, what I suggest is to ask your panel about your results before applying. You will know about X-Ray, Urine, and Physical Results during the visit. For blood Tests, you can ask them when they will get available (usually it takes 12 hours or more depending on your country).

If there is any problem Panel will ask you to get treatment before applying. Therefore, you can always know your results before applying with CIC.

Now CIC have indicated that you get rejected on two grounds. Firstly, if it imposes the threat to Canadians or secondly if it can cost $6,655 or more per year to treat it.

You will be required to explain this in LOE and you will also be required to attach Mitigation Plan (doctor treatment prescriptions, all reports, and medicines were taken) with your medicals. These reports should also be shown to Panel Doctors so they can include these during determining your medical results.

If you have a positive Panel Report and Mitigation Plans then you will not be rejected on medical grounds.

I hope this will help.
Thanks Bill. In my case, I am the main applicant and my wife is my dependent. In such cases, both of us should be medically cleared correct? Is it a requirment? Or is it possible for them to approve my PR visa first and then my wife can just recover first and join me afterwards? Is it a package deal? Since she is my accompanying dependent?

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hello friends,
In DIP since August 30, 2017. How long will this take?
I am in DIP from august 20th.they didn't nominate yet.any idea how long will it take?

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Yesterday there were a couple nominations.
Seems today OINP is taking the day off. :D

Or, has anybody received a nomination today? :p

Please share, along with your timeline.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Yesterday there were a couple nominations.
Seems today OINP is taking the day off. :D

Or, has anybody received a nomination today? :p

Please share, along with your timeline.
Even i think the same...i am on dip from august 20th

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
They might want to come like Santa Claus on tuesday with a ton of nominations before Christmass, I mean, before the draw. :D

But I don't mind receiving my gift today or tomorrow. ;)
I also hope the same.Usually for some ppl they took only three days..

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
no response, no idea as well
they just issue nominations so randomly that you cant predict anything
yeah...but the some applications sent on August first week also got nominated.so i am worried whether they will reject at this stage