+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
i reckon next week will be for people who submitted in 3rd and 4th week of July. This week brought nothing for us :(

Hoping for the best insha Allah.

Reactions: 21singh

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
i reckon next week will be for people who submitted in 3rd and 4th week of July. This week brought nothing for us :(

Hoping for the best insha Allah.
Let's hope for the best.
Even i am waiting for the OINP-HCP stream to re-open with all my documents ready for submission.
Good Luck everyone.

Reactions: mcassim87

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
so 1994 Number of Nominations Remaining (out of 6,000), how does this work though ? will the NOIs be 6000 in total as well or would they have sent greater number of NOIs ?? i am asking this bec every second person i talk to admits that he/she has got NOI from Ontario.

Reactions: 21singh

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
so 1994 Number of Nominations Remaining (out of 6,000), how does this work though ? will the NOIs be 6000 in total as well or would they have sent greater number of NOIs ?? i am asking this bec every second person i talk to admits that he/she has got NOI from Ontario.
This is seriously a big concern.
Still Ontraio is processing the applications which were registered earlier.
Many people still have NOI in hand, waiting for getting the Nomination.

Nomination Report
Total Number of Nominations as of (Date): Number of Nominations Issued Number of Nominations Remaining (out of 6,000)
8-Aug-17 4,006 1,994

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Just curious, in the eAPR application, it says there this below. For OINP, a lot of us didn't submit reference letters which are with job descriptions/roles & responsibilities. Can we do the same for eAPR? Like me, I submitted tax info, performance forms and such. Only because you can't really ask for your roles and responaibilities from your previous companies - it's just not in their interest to give that to you after many months/years. Would you get rejected if you submit anything less than these in their list? @BillHyatt @iamxty @anwar01 @Wandering Mind

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

- a reference or experience letter from the employer, which should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
- should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Just curious, in the eAPR application, it says there this below. For OINP, a lot of us didn't submit reference letters which are with job descriptions/roles & responsibilities. Can we do the same for eAPR? Like me, I submitted tax info, performance forms and such. Only because you can't really ask for your roles and responaibilities from your previous companies - it's just not in their interest to give that to you after many months/years. Would you get rejected if you submit anything less than these in their list? @BillHyatt @iamxty @anwar01 @Wandering Mind

- a reference or experience letter from the employer, which should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
- should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;
A reference letter is one of the most essential documents in the PR application. Don't just assume that you won't get it from past employers, ask them.

I asked 2 past employers and though they refused to mention salary and work hours, they agreed to mention my job responsibilities. In both my OINP and PR application, I supplemented the reference letters with pay stubs, bank statements showing salary deposits, and tax documents. I also attached yearly salary increment letters, promotion letters and work contracts.

Good luck.

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017

I think it is mandatory.
I was asked to send mine again yesterday to prove one of claimed one year job experience.
It will be nice if you can request ahead before they ask you.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
A reference letter is one of the most essential documents in the PR application. Don't just assume that you won't get it from past employers, ask them.

I asked 2 past employers and though they refused to mention salary and work hours, they agreed to mention my job responsibilities. In both my OINP and PR application, I supplemented the reference letters with pay stubs, bank statements showing salary deposits, and tax documents. I also attached yearly salary increment letters, promotion letters and work contracts.

Good luck.
Thanks! Then I must start asking my previous employers what my roles and responsibilities are, as early as now. If in case I am unable to get that, we can present the email they sent to show that they couldn't provide it to me, right?

Good luck on your application too!