+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

THEARTIST

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi

Received my nomination from OINP earlier today with the status reflected in Express Entry profile. I received a NOI as part of the ICT intake in last week of June 2017. My timelines are provided and hopefully with give other aspirants some reference points

CRS score (before nomination): 392
NOC code: 0213
Profile created: June 29, 2017
NOI received: June 29, 2017
OINP registration completed/ submitted status: July 08, 2017
OINP Assessment status: June 21, 2017
OINP Information request (Request for duplicate ECA report): July 28, 2017
Duplicate ECA provided: July 31, 2017
OINP DIP status: Aug 01, 2017
OINP Approved status: Aug 03, 2017

I received a mail from CIC that there is a new message today morning which was the nomination. Got 600 points added to my express entry within a couple of minutes of accepting it.

Overall, took around a month from the NOI to the nomination

HADDY

Jul 15, 2017
Hi

Received my nomination from OINP earlier today with the status reflected in Express Entry profile. I received a NOI as part of the ICT intake in last week of June 2017. My timelines are provided and hopefully with give other aspirants some reference points

I received a mail from CIC that there is a new message today morning which was the nomination. Got 600 points added to my express entry within a couple of minutes of accepting it.

Congrats on your nomination...and thanks for the update.

babyfreeverse

Jul 15, 2017
Hi

Congratulations! I am 0213 as well so this post of yours make me happy that they process 0213 too!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi

Congrats! Glad to see statuses are now moving.

Reactions: canadian.dreamer

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi, I received NOI from Ontario on July 18, 2017 but I was unable to accept it as I was at a work conference and wanted to gather all the documents before accepting it. Unfortunately, I tried to accept it few days back through the OINP e-filing portal but the link for Human Capital Stream seems to be disabled.

Can anyone help me with the following:

1. Do you know how long it might take before they re-open it again?
  2. Since I already got an NOI, did I have only 30 days to accept it? Since I couldn't accept it, what happens now?
  3. Will I automatically be considered for the nomination again once its re-opened?
  4. What should be my next steps?
Relax, NOI is just notification of interest.
  1. Do you know how long it might take before they re-open it again? - No-one knows when they re-open but prediction is a month or two.
  2. Since I already got an NOI, did I have only 30 days to accept it? Since I couldn't accept it, what happens now? - Accepting is just applying. You have 6 months validity for that NOI you received.
  3. Will I automatically be considered for the nomination again once its re-opened? - No you won't be considered automatically once they re-open.
  4. What should be my next steps?- Wait for them to re-open. Meanwhile, Gather all the documents mentioned in the guide and apply once they open.

VijayHP

Aug 23, 2016
Hello All,

I received ITA yesterday around 1 AM.

Today I got another mail from CIC saying my application has been updated. When I logged into my CIC account, I could see that I am unable to Edit any profile information. Only View form is displayed for Education Details, language , work experience and Contact information and everything is showing as Transmitted in RED color.

I am talking about CIC profile information and NOT the ITA PR application.

Is this normal?

Regards,
Vijay

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hello All,

I received ITA yesterday around 1 AM.

Today I got another mail from CIC saying my application has been updated. When I logged into my CIC account, I could see that I am unable to Edit any profile information. Only View form is displayed for Education Details, language , work experience and Contact information and everything is showing as Transmitted in RED color.

I am talking about CIC profile information and NOT the ITA PR application.

Is this normal?

Regards,
Vijay
CIC profile, you mean EE profile? Yes, you cannot change when you've received ITA. When you accept the ITA, all the information you provided in the EE will be copied to the eAPR. During assessment of your eAPR, the details you submitted will be cross-checked with the EE profile, so any changes you make on the eAPR must have a corresponding LOE, especially those that could affect your CRS or program eligibility (FSW 67/100), such as changing the primary NOC, removing work experience, updating IELTS score, changing from non-accompanying to accompanying spouse.

Last edited:

VijayHP

Aug 23, 2016
CIC profile, you mean EE profile? Yes, you cannot change when you've received ITA. When you accept the ITA, all the information you provided in the EE will be copied to the eAPR. During assessment of your eAPR, the details you submitted will be cross-checked with the EE profile, so any changes you make on the eAPR must have a corresponding LOE, especially those that could affect your CRS or program eligibility (FSW 67/100), such as changing the primary NOC, removing work experience, updating IELTS score, changing from non-accompanying to accompanying spouse.
Thanks Bro. Quite informative.

azeem021

Aug 2, 2017
Hi, I received NOI from Ontario on July 18, 2017 but I was unable to accept it as I was at a work conference and wanted to gather all the documents before accepting it. Unfortunately, I tried to accept it few days back through the OINP e-filing portal but the link for Human Capital Stream seems to be disabled.

Can anyone help me with the following:

1. Do you know how long it might take before they re-open it again?
  2. Since I already got an NOI, did I have only 30 days to accept it? Since I couldn't accept it, what happens now?
  3. Will I automatically be considered for the nomination again once its re-opened?
  4. What should be my next steps?
i have same ur scenario

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Nice info for eAPR stage. Keep sharing new things to guide us for next step.

Reactions: iamxty

DINESH99C

Aug 3, 2017
INDIA
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-11-2017
Hi,

What if my marital status changes after i submitted my application through Ontario e-filing, i.e,
1, Before i receive ITA from Ontario or,
2, After i receive ITA & during the PR processing.
can i able to change it? how long does it take and what is the best method to proceed it the change happens in Marital status?

Thanks in advance.

sh.anki

Jul 28, 2017
Hi!
I had received a Notification of Interest from Ontario on 29th June 2017. However, I got busy in collecting the docs and all and now I realized that they have put an hold on registration for OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Since it's mentioned that the NOI stands valid for 6 months. Does this mean that if they start accepting registrations before 6 months or before my NOI gets invalid, then I can apply as soon as the registration opens or do I have to wait for another NOI from Ontario immigration authorities?

Thank you in advance.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hi!
I had received a Notification of Interest from Ontario on 29th June 2017. However, I got busy in collecting the docs and all and now I realized that they have put an hold on registration for OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Since it's mentioned that the NOI stands valid for 6 months. Does this mean that if they start accepting registrations before 6 months or before my NOI gets invalid, then I can apply as son as the registration opens or do I have to wait for another NOI from Ontario immigration authorities?

Thank you in advance.
If they open it again for new applications...u can directly apply with ur current Noi...given the fact that happens within 6 months of recieving such NOI