+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Yes dear, its mandatory to send them a report directly form WES. While ordering remove IRCC as the recipient as they already have your reports when you ordered for ECA from WES for the first time or else you will be charged extra bucks.
Dear,

What should be the Billing address as its asking to enter billing address and card details

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Do we need to enter Ontario address while making payment or our address as per the card details
Address on the card detail.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
So got two AORs this week, one for the update of ielts result (on Monday) and the other, for the receipt of ECA report (just now)

The latest one reads as:

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

This e-mail acknowledges receipt of your ECA report receipt. You will be contacted if there are any further questions.

Crs 382, NOC 2147/2281
NOI, ICT week
Submitted 19th July
Assessment 25th July

Last edited:

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
So got two AORs this week, one for the update of ielts result (on Monday) and the other, for the receipt of ECA report (just now)

The latest one reads as:

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

This e-mail acknowledges receipt of your ECA report receipt. You will be contacted if there are any further questions.

Crs 382, NOC 2147/2281
NOI, ICT week
Submitted 19th July
Assessment 25th July
Strange! Some people did not recieved AOR at all for additional documents! Atleast some one got it. :)

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Strange! Some people did not recieved AOR at all for additional documents! Atleast some one got it. :)
i have no idea how they work but i have so far, sent them 3 emails in total, and always got the reply for every email, 4 or 5 days later

Last edited:
Reactions: anwar01

cnd_grl

Dec 6, 2014
Hi, I received NOI from Ontario on July 18, 2017 but I was unable to accept it as I was at a work conference and wanted to gather all the documents before accepting it. Unfortunately, I tried to accept it few days back through the OINP e-filing portal but the link for Human Capital Stream seems to be disabled.

Can anyone help me with the following:

1. Do you know how long it might take before they re-open it again?
  2. Since I already got an NOI, did I have only 30 days to accept it? Since I couldn't accept it, what happens now?
  3. Will I automatically be considered for the nomination again once its re-opened?
  4. What should be my next steps?

cnd_grl

Dec 6, 2014
The PNP NOI message stated that I must accept the nomination directly. Did they mean through the OINP e-filing portal?

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi, I received NOI from Ontario on July 18, 2017 but I was unable to accept it as I was at a work conference and wanted to gather all the documents before accepting it. Unfortunately, I tried to accept it few days back through the OINP e-filing portal but the link for Human Capital Stream seems to be disabled.

2. Since I already got an NOI, did I have only 30 days to accept it? Since I couldn't accept it, what happens now?
  3. Will I automatically be considered for the nomination again once its re-opened?
You NOI is valid for 6 months. Unfortunately no one knows when they will resume to accept applications. You just have to keep an eye on the updates they provide through their website.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017

you are talking about NOI, which is like an invitation to apply for Ontario's Nomination. This itself is not the nomination and you have 6 months validity for this NOI. You need to register an application for HCP stream in e Portal and submit that application in 14 days
Unfortunately OINP HCP stream is paused for now so you got to wait for it to re open
check this link for further info
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

hope this helps

cnd_grl

Dec 6, 2014
you are talking about NOI, which is like an invitation to apply for Ontario's Nomination. This itself is not the nomination and you have 6 months validity for this NOI. You need to register an application for HCP stream in e Portal and submit that application in 14 days
Unfortunately OINP HCP stream is paused for now so you got to wait for it to re open
check this link for further info
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

hope this helps
Does that mean that in the next 6 months, if the Human Capital Stream re-opens, I just need to create a profile in the ePortal and submit the application? What if this stream doesn't re-open in 6 months?

Thank you so much!

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
Does that mean that in the next 6 months, if the Human Capital Stream re-opens, I just need to create a profile in the ePortal and submit the application? What if this stream doesn't re-open in 6 months?

Thank you so much!
even this 6 months period is not a certainty , if their OINP quote is filled they might stop intake completely for this year.
visit this for more info http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

As far as the pause is concerned, it should be opening at least once this year as there may be alot of people with valid NOIs, yet to file applications, so there is a good chance that HCP stream will open again, when and for how long , thats a mystery which can only be answered by OINP themselves.

you need to keep a watchful eye on the links i provided and keep visiting these on regular basis

hope this helps

Last edited: