+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
How many days it takes to change DIP to Application Approved? In DIP status, what actually OINP people do?
they can take their own time and DIP is the stage where OINP people will have a decision on your application. hope you get the approval message soon...cheers.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, I submitted my file on July 16,2017 and have shared WES reports but not the online access to oinp. Is that a big issue?
infact I have not created an online account of WES.
You should provide online access to OINP else they might get back to you and you can provide them after they get back. problem is this might delay your application process.

mpr204

May 18, 2017
India
The OINP site has notification as " OINP has reached their registration intake limit. no registrations for these streams can be accepted at this time.
I have accepted the nomination. Is there a chance that I could proceed further?

Please clarify.

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
The OINP site has notification as " OINP has reached their registration intake limit. no registrations for these streams can be accepted at this time.

Please clarify.
How did u accept it....?

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hi All

I'm new to this thread, and in hope to get your insight on a subject, OINP requires a WES ECA, however, my ECA is done from IQAS, would that be an issue?

As far as I remember, I had read that they do accept ECAs from IQAS but in the application guide they had specified WES.

Thank You.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017

Please clarify.
Did you register a (One key account/OINP) ? If yes then submit your application within 14 days
If you didn't register ...unfortunately you do not have a chance to proceed further in the moment and must monitor OINP site updates for further chances .

mpr204

May 18, 2017
India
Did you register a (One key account/OINP) ? If yes then submit your application within 14 days
If you didn't register ...unfortunately you do not have a chance to proceed further in the moment and must monitor OINP site updates for further chances .
Thank you for your quick response. Really helpful. Actually processing via 3rd party. Who mentioned that nomination has been accepted. So was Not clear whether this meant we could proceed further or not

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you for your quick response. Really helpful. Actually processing via 3rd party. Who mentioned that nomination has been accepted. So was Not clear whether this meant we could proceed further or not
My advise in general would be: to do it urself ...as no one will as keen as you to make it successful ...yet if your are stuck with that consultant you must fully understand where you stand and what they are doing and understand the application process in full.

There is no acceptance in the literal sense of the word ,there is a notification of interest sent by Ontartio to your EE profile ,then creating an OINP profile based on that NOI,so please ask them if they did register and created One key account or not .. if yes.... kindly ask your consultant for your file # that was created as a result of this...if you do have one then you must submit a full application within 14 days from the day you created such application ., if you didn't have a registered account then unfortunately no chance to complete one in the time being although you could have a valid NOI.

cool grumpy

Dec 20, 2016
Thanks a lot Dude !
Well.. Having NOI doesn't necessarily mean you will get PR.. because there are other factors which are considered in PR stage like.. criminality.. medicals.. which are not part of NOI.. so one never knows.. i'm not discouraging you but telling you NOI is just a one step.. nomination another & PR is another..

Reactions: CooperStation22

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I got the NOI on 20th may, but my ielts expired in the next 10 days so thought of giving exam again and then accept the NOI. But see my hard luck they have stopped taking applications. Really feeling low as this was the only hope .