+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
What I think is that, as we all know, CRS is the accumulated points of all that is mentioned in the guide. But overall CRS and NOC will play the highest role in their priority list as far as changing statues are concerned. Hope you understand what I mean. Additionally, I guess if the CRS is same for 2 or more people then they will pick up as per the NOC demand. And if both CRS and NOCs are same then they must be taking IELTS score/education/work exp/ties in Ontario in some order. Only my guess! Correct me if am wrong.
Multiple permutations and combinations. You should be a math Expert :) Challenge here is none knows which NOC is on the priority list. oh GOD, we break our head to understand the process, later OINP comes back and simple equation saying = we Jus process application randomly no logics involved. :D It cannot happen that way, still... no clue :)

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Im getting :Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.
When i enter my first and last name
Did you get to try with your passport name as mentioned? I usually log in with the same name as in the Passport for the first name and last name. If you still face, shoot an email in worst case because there is no other go. The time line for the turn around might be higher as of current situation. Before that, did you get a chance to submit your application? or you are in the initial phase?

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Happened to me before...they changed login details from themselves after last Glitch!

Try your typing name as in passport exactly ,where your
last name : is the last single name and
the first name : all the series of names before the last name as in the passport ...

For example if your name in the passport is Jack oliango jenssen aligo

First name will be :Jack oliango jenssen
Last name will be : aligo
Mail: your mail ID you used for registering

Reactions: smalkawi

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Did you get to try with your passport name as mentioned? I usually log in with the same name as in the Passport for the first name and last name. If you still face, shoot an email in worst case because there is no other go. The time line for the turn around might be higher as of current situation. Before that, did you get a chance to submit your application? or you are in the initial phase?
I did submit and i always log in to check by status it was fine... Only since yesterday i am unable to log in...

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
I did submit and i always log in to check by status it was fine... Only since yesterday i am unable to log in...
That's what I telling you ,I was loggin in with my single first name and last single name for weeks ,till just 2 days back ...it stopped working by those names ..when I tried what I am telling you it worked ...just try...

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Multiple permutations and combinations. You should be a math Expert :) Challenge here is none knows which NOC is on the priority list. oh GOD, we break our head to understand the process, later OINP comes back and simple equation saying = we Jus process application randomly no logics involved. :D It cannot happen that way, still... no clue :)
Ahahhaha..... That right! We must concentrate on our applications which is our job. Let them do their job quietly/quickly/accurately with no bugs in the system. People here are facing loads of difficulties with the login. Hope they resolve this faster for smoother process.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Ahahhaha..... That right! We must concentrate on our applications which is our job. Let them do their job quietly/quickly/accurately with no bugs in the system. People here are facing loads of difficulties with the login. Hope they resolve this faster for smoother process.
True. And we should do the analytics part of understanding how the process is, which we are doing now with no conclusion. Hope they fix all the issues.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Hi friends,
My husband is currently working in dubai and needs to get a Qatar pcc. Due to the current political situation all Qatar embassies are closed in UAE. Any idea how could he get the PCC. Thanx in advance
He can apply from your home country. But His presence is needed to get fingerprints. You can proceed further in the process.

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
I recreated my profile and withdrawn previous one. Thank you for helping me on this.
Can anyone please guide me that do I need to make changes in jobbank profile also ?
As of now I de-activated that profile, but with new profile creation do I need to create new jobbank account or I can link new EE number on same jobbank ID ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

After the changes on 06-Jun-2017, Job Bank is not mandatory for completing the profile. If you want to utilize the opportunity of Job Bank, you can either create new ID or Link the new EE number.

To modify,

1. Login your JobBank ID
2. Click on your name
3. select 'my user account'
4. Select tab 'Update EE information'
5. Enter your new EE number and Validation code of new profile
6. Validate it

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
Please, I want to authorize OINP to view my ECA report from MCC.
MCC is requesting for the email address to send the link. Pls for those that have sent/replied OINP kindly post the email address.