Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Please help - For UAE PCC
I used to work in Dubai from 2009 - 2010, hence need to apply for PCC.
My question is -
1) Can I visit Dubai through a Visit Visa, stay there for 1 week, visit Dubai Police HQ and apply / get PCC?
2) if i am making a personal visit, do i still need carry fingerprint from my local police station / Attested ?

There are two options,
1. Hire an agent
2. You can do of your own

Option1:
Cost varies from agent to agent like 4k~20k INR. You can find them easily online.

Option 2:
When you do the process of your own. You can save money. Because it cost around 1000 for finger prints and UAE embassy fee of 150AED. Then you can courier it to UAE police or courier it to your friend along with a letter (authorization for friend to submit the applicationand receive the PCC). If you have friend in UAE to help you in this regards, you can save money and huge a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anjanirai

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Please, I want to authorize OINP to view my ECA report from MCC.
MCC is requesting for the email address to send the link. Pls for those that have sent/replied OINP kindly post the email address.
For OINP to view your ECA report, you need to login to WES and raise the request from WES to share the ECA report to OINP.The process usually takes less than 1 day for them and the charge is around $75. OINP do not accept if you plan to send the ECA report directly to them.

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
That's what I telling you ,I was loggin in with my single first name and last single name for weeks ,till just 2 days back ...it stopped working by those names ..when I tried what I am telling you it worked ...just try...
Oh that worka thank u very much.. I jus saw ur first post

Reactions: MEB

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
For OINP to view your ECA report, you need to login to WES and raise the request from WES to share the ECA report to OINP.The process usually takes less than 1 day for them and the charge is around $75. OINP do not accept if you plan to send the ECA report directly to them.
I used MCC not WES because of my area of study. MCC requires a valid email to send the link for access to ECA report.

shahwarsaleem

Oct 5, 2015
Hi Guys,
I submitted yesterday 25/07/2017.

I have an ECA from WES. I want to ask should I wait for someone from OINP to ask about online access to WES and then I initiate the WES online access to OINP? Or I should just go ahead and initiate a WES report with recipient as OINP?

What is the normal protocol? What majority has done?

Thank you in advance for your help.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have an ECA from WES. I want to ask should I wait for someone from OINP to ask about online access to WES and then I initiate the WES online access to OINP? Or I should just go ahead and initiate a WES report with recipient as OINP?

Yes you should do it upfront. Waiting for request from OINP would delay your process.

Reactions: babyfreeverse

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

please go ahead and initiate request from WES for online access to OINP and share reports as well. Dont wait OINP to get back where it might delay your process.

ksp1989

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Hi all,

I got the OINP nomination back in June and received the OINP nomination certificate. With that I proceed to receive an ITA and now I am uploading the post ITA document. Somehow I can not find the placeholder for OINP Certificate in my personalized document checklist. Are we supposed to upload this OINP Certificate? tks!
To be on a safer side scan and upload document in the Letter of explanation section . In that way they will have what they need.

Good Luck!!!

Reactions: dannyhcean

amritpalsingh

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, I submitted my file on July 16,2017 and have shared WES reports but not the online access to oinp. Is that a big issue?
infact I have not created an online account of WES.