+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Khilan

Jul 24, 2017
Guys, I have submitted my docs to OINP on 13th JULY after receiving NOI letter.
Payments are done successfully and currently, status is showing "submitted".
I have no issues with that. But I have noticed since the day 1 .. till date, whenever I try to review the docs that I have submitted in oinp, the fields are empty.
I have checked with others and they confirmed their fields are not empty like mine.
I know that oinp is having technical issues, so I am now worried if my docs have actually reached their servers.?
Anyone having the same experience?
Guys, I have submitted my docs to OINP on 13th JULY after receiving NOI letter.
Payments are done successfully and currently, status is showing "submitted".
I have no issues with that. But I have noticed since the day 1 .. till date, whenever I try to review the docs that I have submitted in oinp, the fields are empty.
I have checked with others and they confirmed their fields are not empty like mine.
I know that oinp is having technical issues, so I am now worried if my docs have actually reached their servers.?
Anyone having the same experience?
Hi
I want to know that what have you submitted in work contracts

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
You mean checking all provinces check boxes separately or you mean selecting just one option 'All provinces and territories' ?
i got my NOI when I checked both all provinces separately and checking 'All provinces and territories'. I truly understand it doesn't make any sense but again ONIP choose applicants who has checked 'All provinces and territories' as that is one of their criteria to send NOI. likewise other provinces may have their own criteria to choose applicants.

Reactions: singh.prabhdeep
Jul 20, 2017
You can select the 'All Provinces' option, make sure when selecting this, there must be at least 2 checkboxes below, the authorisation to collect information from British Columbia and Ontario for your profile to be considered for nomination or EOIs (sorry, forgot the exact words).

If you don't see these checkboxes, select Ontario only, followed by selecting British Columbia, then "All Provinces". That should work. Good luck.
Thank you so much, yes after selecting only 'All Provinces and territories' option, I got two drop down menu options for British Columbia and Ontario and I selected Yes for both.
Hope that is right method.
Again, thank you so much for help.

Reactions: CooperStation22

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thank you so much, yes after selecting only 'All Provinces and territories' option, I got two drop down menu options for British Columbia and Ontario and I selected Yes for both.
Hope that is right method.
Again, thank you so much for help.
Is it a dropdown, not a checkbox? Anyway, you got it right. All the best.

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys one question, if I dont accept OINP NOI now after 6 months will I receive another...or is it one time only ?
This is the only time I believe, as the fortune knocks only once. Again you may or may not but it is up with province to decide. Use the opportunity is what I will suggest.

Reactions: Sandeep198511

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi guys one question, if I dont accept OINP NOI now after 6 months will I receive another...or is it one time only ?
I think you need to create a new profile to receive NOI again.

Reactions: Sandeep198511

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
This is the only time I believe, as the fortune knocks only once. Again you may or may not but it is up with province to decide. Use the opportunity is what I will suggest.
not sure I have score of 413 and want to wait few more draws if CRS not going down then OINP...

VijayHP

Aug 23, 2016
Hello All,

On an average, how long it will take for the application to change status? Like Submitted to Assessment and from there to DIP and finally nomination/rejected.

Also, once in DIP what are the chances of getting selected/rejected?