India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
I have sent a mail to Ontario maid id for the refund of my withdrawn application? Did anybody got any reply?

sara.k

Jul 6, 2017
Was facing same issue(error msg),some smart guy here advised me to place my first name as " the series of names before the last name" in the passport, and place only the last name in the last name space...and it worked !! !!
Although I was logging in with my single first name and single Last name for 3 weeks 2 and 3 times a day just before the glitch that happened in the system during weekend!

So please try this ...and confirm back the result..
unfortunately, I tried it a few seconds ago and unfortunately it didn't work.:(

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
I think there is an issue with OINP account again..i personally stuck on captcha step

Khilan

Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone help me with work contracts tab in OINP ? I have received NOI but i dont have any work contracts woth mu employer what should i do

Khilan

Jul 24, 2017
Letter from employer stating why the letter is not issued would suffice.
What information should that letter contain like
My name ,position ,and a reason why there is no work contract needed on a company letterhead . Anything else it should contain
Please reply it will be very helpful

Thank you

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
What information should that letter contain like
My name ,position ,and a reason why there is no work contract needed on a company letterhead . Anything else it should contain
Please reply it will be very helpful

Thank you
Seal and signature should be sufficient enough. Also, mention this in the Letter of Explanation on the same.

Reactions: Khilan