+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hello All,

On an average, how long it will take for the application to change status? Like Submitted to Assessment and from there to DIP and finally nomination/rejected.

Also, once in DIP what are the chances of getting selected/rejected?
for Human capital program, overall time frame is 30-60 days but again the current process timings as on yesterday is likely for some applicants less than a week and some 8-13 days. so again it depends on the officer who assess your application.

swathich

Jul 17, 2017
guys lets creat a whatsapp group for all those who got invitation on june 29 and have submitted profile after 9 july. message me your number one to one and I will create one. or sm1 already has please add me.
Hello,

No there was no such condition that one has to have masters or PhD from Ontario... about 4th July update.. usually Ontario sends NOIs to applicants with CRS above 400+.. but for that particular week only, they relaxed the rule & sent NOIs to people from ICT background with CRS lower than 400
Hello,

Any possibility that again Ontario will send NOI's to applicants with CRS less than 400 for ICT sector?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hello,

Hello,

Any possibility that again Ontario will send NOI's to applicants with CRS less than 400 for ICT sector?
I believe no one can say yes or no because it is the call of the OINP. So have hopes and keep fingers crossed. Let's hope for the best.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Hello,

Hello,

I think it will depend on the validity of the current submitted applications ..if many are rejected or concentrating on specific ICT occupations may be they will open it again for limited time to more limited ICT occupations ...for example I didn't see on the forum -as I can recall - some ICT NOCs @ all after the announcement ...like 0131 or 0213 or 2175 ,although they are all on the required list ...

Last edited:

friendsgurpreet

Jun 30, 2017
Please help - For UAE PCC
I used to work in Dubai from 2009 - 2010, hence need to apply for PCC.
My question is -
1) Can I visit Dubai through a Visit Visa, stay there for 1 week, visit Dubai Police HQ and apply / get PCC?
2) if i am making a personal visit, do i still need carry fingerprint from my local police station / Attested ?

sara.k

Jul 6, 2017
Yes even am facing challenges from past 22hours to login to OINP website.
I have been facing various technical issues since 10 days ago. First , it was all about submitting and receiving confirmation number and then I cant even log-in to my account. It says : "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.". i send lots of emails & talked to them on the phone. But it seems i have no choice other than waiting & keeping my fingers crossed. hope your problems be solved so soon.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
I have been facing various technical issues since 10 days ago. First , it was all about submitting and receiving confirmation number and then I cant even log-in to my account. It says : "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance.". i send lots of emails & talked to them on the phone. But it seems i have no choice other than waiting & keeping my fingers crossed. hope your problems be solved so soon.
Was facing same issue(error msg),some smart guy here advised me to place my first name as " the series of names before the last name" in the passport, and place only the last name in the last name space...and it worked !! !!
Although I was logging in with my single first name and single Last name for 3 weeks 2 and 3 times a day just before the glitch that happened in the system during weekend!

So please try this ...and confirm back the result..

Reactions: sara.k

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Please help - For UAE PCC
I used to work in Dubai from 2009 - 2010, hence need to apply for PCC.
My question is -
1) Can I visit Dubai through a Visit Visa, stay there for 1 week, visit Dubai Police HQ and apply / get PCC?
2) if i am making a personal visit, do i still need carry fingerprint from my local police station / Attested ?
i think you can do all that online now....pls check their website

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
For that week only? :( :(. I missed to see the update below that. Sorry. Any possibility such a window will open again??
I know how it feels to miss such updates.. but no idea when they will do this again..

When I missed such updates in the past.. i added reminder in my phone to check this page http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html at least twice a day.. start & end of day.. my 2 cents so that once it is up, you can grab it..

my best wishes!! hope for the best!!

mohkhairy7

Jul 1, 2017
My documents are still missing since I submitted my profile (13th of Jul) Would like to know if anyone can see his/her documents after they had been missing