+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

vjnu

Jul 23, 2017
Guys, I have submitted my docs to OINP on 13th JULY after receiving NOI letter.
Payments are done successfully and currently, status is showing "submitted".
I have no issues with that. But I have noticed since the day 1 .. till date, whenever I try to review the docs that I have submitted in oinp, the fields are empty.
I have checked with others and they confirmed their fields are not empty like mine.
I know that oinp is having technical issues, so I am now worried if my docs have actually reached their servers.?
Anyone having the same experience?

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
1. I used a digital photo and didn't scan the back because obviously there isn't a back on a soft copy.

It seems to me that the OINP application guide hasn't been updated since the time of paper based applications when you had to send hard copies of your photos with your name written on the back for identification.

2. The idea behind the personal activities section is to fill in any gaps between periods of study and/or employment. If the activity was done during your study or employment, there's no need to mention it.

For example, I've put in periods of unemployment, job seeking, voluntary work and the time I took away from work to raise my child. I've left out hobbies, part-time work during my studies and work-related training that I did while I was studying or working full-time.

There's a different section on travel and holidays where you can mention all the paid holidays you took while you were employed.

Good luck
Wandering Mind, thank a lot for your help!
Did you get a nomination with the digital photo you uploaded?
I don't have any gaps, so it looks like that I will skip the section "Other activities".

Which section do you refer on travels and holidays? The system is still down, so I can't log in to take a screenshot of the available sections.

What's you opinion on the following situation? - My express entry profile contains the two jobs that I had in my life. One of them is still my current job and covers the requirements of OINP for the period of the past ten years. Should I list these two jobs in the Work History section or I can list only the current one? If I list just the current job, how should I proceed with my previous job - if I do not list my previous job, there will be differences between the express entry profile and the OINP application? Please, advise.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Wandering Mind, thank a lot for your help!
Did you get a nomination with the digital photo you uploaded?

Yes, I got my nomination on July 6 and ITA on July 12.

I don't have any gaps, so it looks like that I will skip the section "Other activities".

Which section do you refer on travels and holidays? The system is still down, so I can't log in to take a screenshot of the available sections.

Sorry, I was being forgetful. The travel section is not part of the OINP application but appears in the PR application (I'm filling my PR application these days so getting a bit muddled up). You can mention your travels in the personal activities section if you want.

What's you opinion on the following situation? - My express entry profile contains the two jobs that I had in my life. One of them is still my current job and covers the requirements of OINP for the period of the past ten years. Should I list these two jobs in the Work History section or I can list only the current one? If I list just the current job, how should I proceed with my previous job - if I do not list my previous job, there will be differences between the express entry profile and the OINP application? Please, advise.

In my express entry profile I only mentioned jobs I was claiming points for and for which I had documentary proof like reference letters and payslips.

In my OINP application, I listed all the jobs I had in the last 10 years with or without documentary proof.
Please see my answers in red. Good luck.

nirmiti

Jul 15, 2017
Is your new IELTS score more than or equal to previous? then it's okay.. if new IELTS score is less than previous then your CRS will go down & the whole equation changes then..

Job title, that is also okay..hope your job title is same as reference letter..

yes iels score more than previous & job title same as ref letter

cool grumpy

Dec 20, 2016
Congratulations on getting Ontario Notification of Interest (NOI)... there won't be any pdf.. just save this letter.. use chrome browser's print feature & save it as PDF.. you will need it while submitting your application..

If you would like to go for it..then remember the thumb rule.. this NOI is valid for 6 months from the receipt of this NOI.. within those 6 months, you have to create ONe-Key account/profile..now once you create this account.. you have 14 days.. to submit docs and pay fees..so say you created ur account on 1st of August then by 15th August you should submit all supporting docs and pay fees $1500

..so first of all, gather all required documents and then proceed

Congrats again...
Thank u so much for your wishes and for your reply ! and sorry it took me a while to reply ....

Yes i have checked all online guideline, read all the related tips and stuff in OINP and i have just finished preparing all the required docs ...

I am now a bit doubtful ... which is ridiculous as a friend says once :p

Can we say that this NOI means more or less that i will be invited eventually and get a PR ? Does it make sense , at least for u, if i rejected it in a first place ?

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hey,

My appeal for Singapore COC was accepted. Then I submitted the application and it is also approved. Now I need to send hard copy of fingerprint to send as I am in Pune, India.

Where should I get the fingerprint from? I am in Pune
Did you get your COC? Was it my post? How much time did it take after you send the fingerprints?
Yes you need to send them fingerprinting done by professional agency. Google and check out in Pune.

I got the Coc collected through someone and sent across to me. End to end it took 3 weeks

Reactions: muraleekrishnan