+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
OINP eFiling Portal is down again? Could not get through the page where we are supposed to provide First Name, Last Name and Email ID

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
There are a few steps here:
1. Appeal to SPF on their website to issue a PCC
2. Once the appeal is approved. Fill up the online PCC request form and pay the fees
3. There is an acknowledgment generted once the request is submitted. With this acknowledgment get finger printing done in your country of residence.
4. Send the Harf copy of finger prints and acknowledgement to SPF for processing.
Hey,

My appeal for Singapore COC was accepted. Then I submitted the application and it is also approved. Now I need to send hard copy of fingerprint to send as I am in Pune, India.

Where should I get the fingerprint from? I am in Pune
Did you get your COC? Was it my post? How much time did it take after you send the fingerprints?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
My crs is 404. What are the chances of getting nomination from Ontario province by the year end 2017
You should have already received NOI. What's your NOC?
Try to recreate the profile.
Don't wait for a month or two

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello everyone! I got NOI on June 29 and today I was working on my profile before OINP eFiling Portal went down. I have several questions and would very grateful if someone help me:

1. Photo requirements say that I have to upload a copy of the front and the back of my passport photo with my name and date of birth written on the back - I have a soft copy of my photo but as far as I understand OINP requires a scanned photo. So I scanned the front and the back of the photo with 300dpi, the photo is clear but the quality is not as good as the soft copy of the photo that I have. Do you upload the scanned photo and how - one file with the front and the back joined together or two separate files for the front and the back?

2. Other activities - that section requires activities excluding education and paid work (travels, training, etc.).
Should I enter here all my travels abroad for the past ten years? All travels are done during my vacation days and there are no gaps to fill?

What about trainings - some of the trainings that I had for the past ten years are directly related to my field of experience and done during work hours, while other trainings are done because of a personal interest (such as language courses, cooking classes, photography classes, etc. ... I hope you got my idea) and they all took place after work hours. For the second type of trainings, I don't remember the exact dates and I don't have any certificates for a course completion to provide for some of them.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hello everyone! I got NOI on June 29 and today I was working on my profile before OINP eFiling Portal went down. I have several questions and would very grateful if someone help me:

1. Photo requirements say that I have to upload a copy of the front and the back of my passport photo with my name and date of birth written on the back - I have a soft copy of my photo but as far as I understand OINP requires a scanned photo. So I scanned the front and the back of the photo with 300dpi, the photo is clear but the quality is not as good as the soft copy of the photo that I have. Do you upload the scanned photo and how - one file with the front and the back joined together or two separate files for the front and the back?

2. Other activities - that section requires activities excluding education and paid work (travels, training, etc.).
Should I enter here all my travels abroad for the past ten years? All travels are done during my vacation days and there are no gaps to fill?

What about trainings - some of the trainings that I had for the past ten years are directly related to my field of experience and done during work hours, while other trainings are done because of a personal interest (such as language courses, cooking classes, photography classes, etc. ... I hope you got my idea) and they all took place after work hours. For the second type of trainings, I don't remember the exact dates and I don't have any certificates for a course completion to provide for some of them.
And one more question:
My express entry profile contains the two jobs that I had in my life. One of them is still my current job and covers the requirements of OINP for the period of the past ten years. Should I list these two jobs in the Work History section or I can list only the current one? If I list just the current job, how should I proceed with my previous job - if I do not list my previous job, there will be differences between the express entry profile and the OINP application? Please, advise.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017

1. I used a digital photo and didn't scan the back because obviously there isn't a back on a soft copy.

It seems to me that the OINP application guide hasn't been updated since the time of paper based applications when you had to send hard copies of your photos with your name written on the back for identification.

2. The idea behind the personal activities section is to fill in any gaps between periods of study and/or employment. If the activity was done during your study or employment, there's no need to mention it.

For example, I've put in periods of unemployment, job seeking, voluntary work and the time I took away from work to raise my child. I've left out hobbies, part-time work during my studies and work-related training that I did while I was studying or working full-time.

There's a different section on travel and holidays where you can mention all the paid holidays you took while you were employed.

Good luck

aleekhan1

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hi
I am preparing docs for application submission to pnp.

One of the problem i encountered is emplyement reference letter. The company i worked for is now merged with another company and all the previous management also layed off.

Now when i asked for employement reference letter hr haa given me a reference letter stating my job duties . this letter is signed and stamped by HR but not my supervisor as he is no more in the company. Also they have not mentioned my job duty hours supervisor name and my annual salary on this letter .

On my standard expereience letter it mentioned that i was a full time employee from this to this.

I have all the salary slips income tax certificates bank statement appraisal letters.

But all the contact numbers and email address mentioned on my reference letter and experience letter are not reachable as company doesnt exist now.

Pls share your recommendations what to include in my application to prove my experience. Also company has not mentioned my supervisor bame and contact as he is not available any more and may be out of country.

Looking forward to your valuable suggestions.

GSB999

Jul 3, 2017
CRS 408
NOC 4031
Profile reloaded on 12th July
Still no NOI
Is there anybody of same NOC received NOI after 12th July. How likely are my chances to get ONIP as direct ITA seems to be far distance.

ramsur

Jul 15, 2017
Hi experts,

My CRS score is 412 and I created the EE profile on july14 for NOC 2173. I have not received any NOI yet. Should I wait for some more time or recreate the EE profile..?

Has anyone got the NOI for 2173? Is there anyway we can check the status or statistics around the NOI issuance..?

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
CRS 408
NOC 4031
Profile reloaded on 12th July
Still no NOI
Is there anybody of same NOC received NOI after 12th July. How likely are my chances to get ONIP as direct ITA seems to be far distance.
They are inviting IT professionals.. I wish they issue NOI for teachers too..My NOC is 4032