+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
google chrome and i tried Firefox. non one them are working :(
Seems there might be some update. And I read in previous pages down here in this thread, where they highlighted the weekends and during end of weekends the website seems to down as there might be some server update and it shouldn't affect the normal user in weekday. May be this is performed during weekend. So chill. Probably in couple of hours servers should be up.;)

Reactions: Toma1993

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Seems there might be some update. And I read in previous pages down here in this thread, where they highlighted the weekends and during end of weekends the website seems to down as there might be some server update and it shouldn't affect the normal user in weekday. May be this is performed during weekend. So chill. Probably in couple of hours servers should be up.;)
That was my post. Just my speculation as a programmer :)

You can try again later today, around 8 am Ottawa time.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hello Members,

My name as in passport is SundaraRaman Chandrasekaran, but in some of my payslips and contracts, it is mentioned as Sundara Chandrasekaran.
Would it cause a problem? Is there a suggestion to cover this?

fahadazh

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
I am also facing issue with the system, what to do? Any help

"The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[00:09:15]"

Reactions: Toma1993

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017

"The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[00:09:15]"
I got same problems :(

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hello Members,

My name as in passport is SundaraRaman Chandrasekaran, but in some of my payslips and contracts, it is mentioned as Sundara Chandrasekaran.
Would it cause a problem? Is there a suggestion to cover this?
Whether Raman middle name or given name ? Why do you want to cover this?

siju22

Jun 30, 2017

As mentioned by one of our member. Lets wait till 8am Ottawa time. Lets keep fingers crossed. Site has to come up sometime for sure.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Thank u so much for your wishes and for your reply ! and sorry it took me a while to reply ....

Yes i have checked all online guideline, read all the related tips and stuff in OINP and i have just finished preparing all the required docs ...

I am now a bit doubtful ... which is ridiculous as a friend says once :p

Can we say that this NOI means more or less that i will be invited eventually and get a PR ? Does it make sense , at least for u, if i rejected it in a first place ?
Well.. Having NOI doesn't necessarily mean you will get PR.. because there are other factors which are considered in PR stage like.. criminality.. medicals.. which are not part of NOI.. so one never knows.. i'm not discouraging you but telling you NOI is just a one step.. nomination another & PR is another..

Reactions: cool grumpy

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Guys,

My file is in assessment step.On my employment reference letter, letter issuing date and salary are not mentioned.However, I have attached my salary slips and increment letter for salary proof.

Will issuing date and salary not mention be a problem?

NOC- 2174
Submission date - 8th July
change to assessment - 20th July.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Guys,

My file is in assessment step.On my employment reference letter, letter issuing date and salary are not mentioned.However, I have attached my salary slips and increment letter for salary proof.

Will issuing date and salary not mention be a problem?

NOC- 2174
Submission date - 8th July
change to assessment - 20th July.
Not at all.. many employers don't mention salary on reference letter.. i too have reference letters without salary mentioned & again no issuing date as well.. I attached salary slips & increment letter as a proof of compensation.. got nomination..so not to worry frnd..you are all good..

Reactions: Anjanirai

ankitban.27

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Not at all.. many employers don't mention salary on reference letter.. i too have reference letters without salary mentioned & again no issuing date as well.. I attached salary slips & increment letter as a proof of compensation.. got nomination..so not to worry frnd..you are all good..
Thanks brother for your valuable reply!! :)

Reactions: CooperStation22