+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
Will tool allow us to fill details in One key and proceed further if we include our spouse IELTS details while creating EE profile and the scores are around 5.5
Yes, only the main applicant must have CLB 7 or more. The system may show you an error message when you input her results, but don't care about it. Good luck.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Bill, I have received OINP nomination and now collecting documents for PR application. Have the following queries on proof of funds:

1. I have fixed deposit as proof of funds. My deposit is of the required value and more than 6 month old. Will it be enough if I submit the FD advice along with bank letter to state that FD is free from debt and can be liquidated?

2. Additionally do I also need to submit 6 months bank statement?

3. I read somewhere that a letter from bank stating all relationships including loans, credit card etc is needed. Can you please advise. Thanks

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi can you please let me if it is mandate to have spouse Ielts score for applying for OINP. As i am the primary applicant and my spouse is secondary. Please share some info as I already received NOI and want to apply asap
I'm not sure if it's mandatory or not but my spouse (who's my dependent) has IELTS.

IELTS for both the primary applicant and dependent increases the CRS score that's why most couples get IELTS before making their express entry profile.

Please refer to the OINP application guide before you register on the e-filing portal.

Good luck.

MarynaN

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
LANDED..........
27-05-2018
Has anyone got PNP for Ontario as yet under NOC 1225??
Does NOI come on the basis of NOC in which u create your EE profile ??

Pl someone advice.
we got the NOI under 1225 NOC :)

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Has anyone got PNP for Ontario as yet under NOC 1225??
Does NOI come on the basis of NOC in which u create your EE profile ??

Pl someone advice.

rcd47

Apr 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!

Plz add me
plus91 8790748640
Thank you

Marius J

Jun 20, 2017
Romania
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
we got the NOI under 1225 NOC :)
Hi,

I also got NOI on NOC 1225
Re-created EE profile on 12 April, got NOI on 13 April.
Submitted application on 21 June
DIP since 29 June o_O
Initial CRS 403
Actual CRS 418 (brother in Ontario)

Harmin_15

Nov 13, 2014
Brampton, Canada
NOC Code......
Your NOI is valid for 6 months. Get your documents ready. Once your current application expires (or if you withdraw it before that happens), as long as the quota has not been reached the portal will let you create a new one. On my case I got the NOI in Feb 27th, and I submitted in May 26th after having created multiple applications.
Thank you so much, you made my life easy.