+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello friends got nomination mail just now. Feeling very relaxed and excited. By the grace of Almighty and good wishes of friends could make it.
Now only praying for good news for our good friend @Wandering Mind. All the best
Aw! Thank you so much!

I haven't heard anything from Ontario yet but I'll let you know if anything changes.

Congratulations once again on being nominated and best wishes for the journey ahead.

Reactions: Allizwell9

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
OINP July 04 updates:

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
@ Bill
Do we get nominations only on Friday or any day of the week when status is in DIP?

Not able to concentrate on any other work these days daily getting up in the morning and first thing checking mails and statuso_O
Next week bday coming but first time in my life I am not excited bcoz my points will go down:(. OINP please give my bday gift this week will be very thankful to you.
Whats your timeline?

Akula

Jun 7, 2017
I have received the NOI last week.
My passport expires next year 2018 in November. will it be a problem if I accept the invitation and proceed with documents submission.

anu_canada

Jun 30, 2017
July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, including:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
  • Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
Note: Receiving a Notification of Interest does not mean you will be nominated under one of Ontario’s Express Entry streams. Please consult the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program website and review the requirements of the stream that interests you to ensure you meet both provincial and federal criteria.

Questions:
If you have questions about the requirements of the HCP Stream, you can visit the OINP’s Frequently Asked Questions page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Be sure to include your Express Entry number.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e Filing Portal, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.

ps36

Jul 4, 2017
Hello everyone, I just joined this forum. I have a few questions. I have been in the EE pool since Dec26 2016 and never received an ITA or PNP or NOI. My score is 414 at present. And I am in the FSWP. Moreover, recently I updated my language and work experience info and even though it shows transmitted, the details section says "Update Not Submitted". I tried everything including signing number of times for it. Could anyone advice what I can do to correct this? And more importantly any idea as to why people with scores lower than mine are getting an NOI and not me. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.