+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
Do I have to submit marksheets/ transcripts of my degrees? or is just enough with my WES results?
If your education was obtained outside Canada, you only need to provide your WES report (both a copy when you file the application and another copy sent directly to OINP from WES).
If you ALSO have education in Canada, you need to provide transcripts for that degree too.

Reactions: Nartus

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
Hi can you please let me if it is mandate to have spouse Ielts score for applying for OINP. As i am the primary applicant and my spouse is secondary. Please share some info as I already received NOI and want to apply asap
You'll need to provide your wife's IELTS results only if you have put this info on your Express Entry profile and received points for her score. If you have only put your own results on your profile, then you don't need to provide her results.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
If your education was obtained outside Canada, you only need to provide your WES report (both a copy when you file the application and another copy sent directly to OINP from WES).
If you ALSO have education in Canada, you need to provide transcripts for that degree too.
Thanks

Reactions: ITA_Seeker

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Has anyone got PNP for Ontario as yet under NOC 1225??
Does NOI come on the basis of NOC in which u create your EE profile ??

Pl someone advice.

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
I got NOI a few days ago. I am single. I was wondering to getting married after getting ITA and after getting AOR. At that moment can I add my spouse?

Faith001

Jul 3, 2017
Has anyone with digital marketing or seo job profile and less than 400 CRS recently received NOI from Ontario??

qwertycs

Jun 17, 2016
Hi

I got OINP nomination on 29 June , 2016.
I am currently doing my masters in Alberta. Post masters after 6 months, I will get additional points, if again Federal draw goes near 420. I may get the nomination from federal. But I have few concerns.
1. Staying in Alberta and applying for Ontario PNP, Any chances of rejection at any stage?
2. How much time, I have to apply for PNP 45 days or 6 months.
3. What processing timeline for the whole process.

Regards

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
@ Bill
Do we get nominations only on Friday or any day of the week when status is in DIP?

Not able to concentrate on any other work these days daily getting up in the morning and first thing checking mails and statuso_O
Next week bday coming but first time in my life I am not excited bcoz my points will go down:(. OINP please give my bday gift this week will be very thankful to you.

Ankv1978

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Will tool allow us to fill details in One key and proceed further if we include our spouse IELTS details while creating EE profile and the scores are around 5.5
Buddy my case is handled by some lawyer. So cant answer for this one. I guess some other members in the forum may be able to enlighten u on this.