+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

surya12

Mar 13, 2017
I have no idea so far what could be the issue.. i have not received any requests also...i saw someone who had status change from DIP to Waiting for information. And he too was not requested any info. This shocked me thinking may be same case.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I have no idea so far what could be the issue.. i have not received any requests also...i saw someone who had status change from DIP to Waiting for information. And he too was not requested any info. This shocked me thinking may be same case.
It seems they are treating each application differently, maybe you should wait for another couple of weeks.

yuletide9

May 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-04-2017
i suggest you write an email to inquire your case status.

ontarionominee@ontario.ca

Raorulz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Hi

I'm new to all this. So kindly excuse me for my lame question.

I have recently created my EE profile on 7th may itself and it got accepted on 8th may. Do I need to recreate my profile to be considered by oinp.

I mean to say that do they pick fresh profiles above 400 or recreated fresh above 400.

Kindly help