+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

savyy

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hi All,

I have receieved a NOI form Ontario. While registering it is asking me to submit the copy of the NOI. I have it in my CIC account and not a mail. Do I need to submit the screen-shot of it?

Below is the requirement mentioned:

"Provide a copy of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)."

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have receieved a NOI form Ontario. While registering it is asking me to submit the copy of the NOI. I have it in my CIC account and not a mail. Do I need to submit the screen-shot of it?

"Provide a copy of your Notification of Interest letter from Ontario that was sent to you through your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)."
Yes, what i did (and i think most of us) is print that message as a pdf. Or screenshot.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hi All,

When did u receive the noi from
Ontario

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

scroll that page up, there is a button on top row "print".

Print as pdf and send (upload) this fille

CalebDavid

Apr 25, 2017
Just received my nomination from ontario on my cic account.

received NOI on 23rd feb
submitted application on 25th march
changed to assessment on 4th april
Was asked for WES authorisation on 7th april
Changed to DIP on 27th april
Nomination 11th May

(time line : almost 2 months) which is much much better, considering what it was last year

Good luck to the others!

tommyjmiller

Mar 13, 2017
Shanghai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
Just received my nomination from ontario on my cic account.

received NOI on 23rd feb
submitted application on 25th march
changed to assessment on 4th april
Was asked for WES authorisation on 7th april
Changed to DIP on 27th april
Nomination 11th May

(time line : almost 2 months) which is much much better, considering what it was last year

Good luck to the others!
Congrats!

It's definitely accelerated over the past week, I was fearing a long wait when I first applied, but it took just over 2 months from when I submitted. I think the sign that gave me the best hope was when they said they'd be sending NOIs every week, it suggested they were now confident in the processing times.

Here's hoping the next ITA draw is soon!

tommyjmiller

Mar 13, 2017
Shanghai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
Any news of NOIs issued this week?
According to the most recent Update on the the OINP website, they'll be "issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream on a weekly basis.", so there should definitely be a steady flow of nominations each week now that they've sorted the online application system.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Apr 12, 2017
Guys,
I've just received approval from OINP! =]

Here's my timeline:
NOI: 27 February
Submitted: 19 March
Assessment: 04 April
DIP: 04 May
Approved: 11 May

I really believe they are accelerating the proccess.

Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Umidjon90

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Y
According to the most recent Update on the the OINP website, they'll be "issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream on a weekly basis.", so there should definitely be a steady flow of nominations each week now that they've sorted the online application system.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Yep! My question was based on the OINP website update of May 5. No news since then so I was wondering if other people have received NOIs.