+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Khatri.1117

May 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Then whats the 14 day time period for, if I have 6 months to apply ?
You have 6 months to create an account beginning from when you receive NOI, then, you must complete and submit your application within 14 days of creating your account.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I already did, I deleted my old profile at the same time I recreated the new one and still nothing is happening.
Good luck. Hope you get the nomination soon.
I've recreated my profile too. While I've my doubts about Ontario's selection criteria, many people here are saying that anyone over 400 is selected from the pool.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: bsolor

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
There has not been reported any invites recently. However, OINP promised to send NOIs. Strange

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi everyone. I'm new here. Thanks for all your valuable contributions. It appears Ontario PNP nominations may be getting faster. Please see my timeline below.

NOI Received - April 12, 2017
Application Submitted - April 14, 2017
Nomination - May 09, 2017

Good luck to everyone awaiting nominations!!!
Congrats mate

Can you please add your details to POST NOI Tracker: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Reactions: Wandering Mind

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
There has not been reported any invites recently. However, OINP promised to send NOIs. Strange
Yes, the website said NOIs will be sent every week.
Someone in another thread said they received NOI on May 5. So may be the next round will be on Thursday-Friday this week.

modyrose

Mar 23, 2017
Wow! The tracker is amazing! And it dismisses my theory that only certain professionals are picked over others. Thank you so much!
Hi I am interested in applying to OINP and had a couple of questions. On the OINP website, they say that if you have a minimum score of 400 and you fulfill the eligibility criteria you will get a NOI. I roughly calculated my score and it comes to 436. I am single, aged 35 from India, I have a Bachelors and MBA and 4.5 years of Marketing and Marketing Communications experience. My experience would have a NOC of A. I know the NOI aren't in our hands but from your experience how likely is it that I might get a NOI for OINP. I would be obliged.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. I'm new here. Thanks for all your valuable contributions. It appears Ontario PNP nominations may be getting faster. Please see my timeline below.

NOI Received - April 12, 2017
Application Submitted - April 14, 2017
Nomination - May 09, 2017

Good luck to everyone awaiting nominations!!!
Contrats buddy! Could you share when your application changed to DIP?

surya12

Mar 13, 2017
Hi,
My OINP application status changed from Decision in Progress to Awaiting Information.

What does it mean?

I have not received any e-mail requiring information.
May be they rrquested some docs in your cic account. Did u check that? If there is no email better call them and ask.

When did u submit your application?