+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
My status changed to Decision in Progress from Assessment after 26 days.
Did anybody of you guys get approved in the HCP stream?

Thanks

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
teddyboy24 said:
My status changed to Decision in Progress from Assessment after 26 days.
Did anybody of you guys get approved in the HCP stream?

Thanks
Right now they are approving applications who submitted on 28th feb. If someone (hcp) submitted on 28th feb probably got approval

Drivebella

Mar 8, 2016
My assessment is still showing submitted, since 10th of march, I sent them a mail 2 weeks ago and they requested for additional document( scanned pages of all passport pages) I've sent it immediately. but is it normal that my status is still submitted?

aaron_1117

Apr 24, 2017
I submitted my application on 28th Feb in HCP, it is still in 'Decision in progress'. It has been in this status for 26 days.

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
aaron_1117 said:
I submitted my application on 28th Feb in HCP, it is still in 'Decision in progress'. It has been in this status for 26 days.
I submitted mine on Mar 15. It changed to 'assessment' on Apr 14, then ' decision in progress' on Apr 21. My assumption is that the 'status' you see from the One Key portal does not reflect on real time what is being done at the background.

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
romrumrira said:
I think it will take few months from DIP to Approved for HCP :-X

I think, they will take the same amount of time as they were taking earlier but they have only fasten their own hectic task like documentation collection and verification of docs.
Rest they will take same amount of time for nominating people.... BLESSING IN DISGUISE kinda think.. jus saying. otherwise they might have nominated atleast one candidate from HCPS stream.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
d4dpk.rajput said:
I think, they will take the same amount of time as they were taking earlier but they have only fasten their own hectic task like documentation collection and verification of docs.
Rest they will take same amount of time for nominating people.... BLESSING IN DISGUISE kinda think.. jus saying. otherwise they might have nominated atleast one candidate from HCPS stream.
Well if people who applied in the first week of march get nomination on the first week of June (3 months), wouldn't be bad i think

Palls

Feb 5, 2016
Hi, I want to submit my documents through one key login, but iam unable to register, is the quota full , on there update page they say it is maintenance they was only till 23rd April, after 23rd did anyone created a login and upload documents after 23rd April'17

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
chente said:
Well if people who applied in the first week of march get nomination on the first week of June (3 months), wouldn't be bad i think

Only if they get nominated .

I submitted my application on 8th March. Still waiting For further notification from Ontario INP..
And 8th May is on its way ..Let's see what happens..

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
d4dpk.rajput said:
Only if they get nominated .

I submitted my application on 8th March. Still waiting For further notification from Ontario INP..
And 8th May is on its way ..Let's see what happens..
Yes only if they get nominated, but people is not patient, now is even not 2 months. Really there is someone expect the nomination from Ontario in less than 2 month?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
chente said:
Yes only if they get nominated, but people is not patient, now is even not 2 months. Really there is someone expect the nomination from Ontario in less than 2 month?
Because they are giving nomination to master stream in less than 2 months. Last year, even master stream got nomination even after 7 to 8 months; even someons got after 1 year.

So this time it is faster

And any person who has submitted application before 28th feb in hcp?? I believe only master streams people hav submitted their profile before 28th feb so oinp are giving them nomination first.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Because they are giving nomination to master stream in less than 2 months. Last year, even master stream got nomination even after 7 to 8 months; even someons got after 1 year.

So this time it is faster

And any person who is submitted application before 28th feb in hcp?? I believe only master streams people hav submitted their profile before 28th feb so oinp are giving them nomination first.
Yeah I guess someone applied before 28th. Hope to start to see people with nomination soon