+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
heena303 said:
Because they are giving nomination to master stream in less than 2 months. Last year, even master stream got nomination even after 7 to 8 months; even someons got after 1 year.

So this time it is faster

And any person who is submitted application before 28th feb in hcp?? I believe only master streams people hav submitted their profile before 28th feb so oinp are giving them nomination first.
Yeah i agree, this time it looks faster. Fingers crossed X

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program is an economic immigration program designed to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities. To improve the responsiveness of the program to labour market demands, the program will be issuing targeted Notifications of Interest to religious workers in NOCs 4154 (Professional occupations in religion) and 4217 (Other religious occupations) over the next week.

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Guys here is an update on OINP page
April 26, 2017

Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be temporarily unavailable from April 26, 2017 at 5pm EDT until April 27, 2017 at 9am EDT.
Hope to see some status update after the website is up :)

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
wisher2017 said:
Guys here is an update on OINP page
April 26, 2017

Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be temporarily unavailable from April 26, 2017 at 5pm EDT until April 27, 2017 at 9am EDT.
Hope to see some status update after the website is up :)
Really?? How many time they do maintenance? Do they work in night( from 5 pm to 9. AM)

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
chente said:
Yes only if they get nominated, but people is not patient, now is even not 2 months. Really there is someone expect the nomination from Ontario in less than 2 month?
Do u know that they used to be extremely fast when they first open :v

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
romrumrira said:
Do u know that they used to be extremely fast when they first open :v
Yes, in 2015, some hcp applicant got nomination within 1 month and maximum 3 months. I read all timelines for 2015 oinp applicants.

I dont understand what happen to them after?? I mean oinp cant handle only 5500 applications altogether for 2016.

May be they hand one officer :)

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have a question about FSW 67 points and ITA.
I got NOI in April 2017 and I will have 994 points if I get nominated. My FSW points are 68. Now my question is that my birthday in September 2018 will take my FSW points to less than 67, if the nomination takes long. Will IRCC still give me ITA even if I have 994 points but less than FSW 67 points or would there be any age exemption by IRCC?

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Guys,

I have a very specific query, related to Roles and Responsibilities

1. My Wife is the primary applicant and her company in which she had been employed is not ready to give the roles and responsibilities for the position she worked. They are not even ready to provide explanations through mails.

is there any other way to tackle this issue ? Experienced people please help.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jo0503 said:
Guys,

I have a very specific query, related to Roles and Responsibilities

1. My Wife is the primary applicant and her company in which she had been employed is not ready to give the roles and responsibilities for the position she worked. They are not even ready to provide explanations through mails.

is there any other way to tackle this issue ? Experienced people please help.
My wife is in a similar situation. It is a pain and is not even a job we included in the EE profile (It is not Skilled). But OINP want the reference letter from ALL jobs in the last 10 years.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
chente said:
My wife is in a similar situation. It is a pain and is not even a job we included in the EE profile (It is not Skilled). But OINP want the reference letter from ALL jobs in the last 10 years.

We have everything

1. Experience letter without Roles and Responsibilities
2. Offer Letter
3. Salary Slips

But i have heard that Experience letter without Roles and Responsibilities is of no use. No idea how would we tackle that .

Experienced guys please help.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jo0503 said:
We have everything

1. Experience letter without Roles and Responsibilities
2. Offer Letter
3. Salary Slips

But i have heard that Experience letter without Roles and Responsibilities is of no use. No idea how would we tackle that .

Experienced guys please help.
Yeah i mean she has the reference letter without responsibilities, that's why we don't have everything.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
chente said:
Yeah i mean she has the reference letter without responsibilities, that's why we don't have everything.

Have you come across any alternatives ? i am still searching to find a solution

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jo0503 said:
Have you come across any alternatives ? i am still searching to find a solution
No, actually I am trying to find if we really need it. As is a non skilled job, that we didn't include in the EE.