romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
rustin_cohle said:
Are you kidding me?

I am waiting for my bank statement days to complete til June. Does this mean my NOI is useless now?

Man this quota things is crazy.
Its not official news yet cuz it does not appear on their home page. This just appears in the one-key login page. So let wait and see how they say about it.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
romrumrira said:
Its not official news yet cuz it does not appear on their home page. This just appears in the one-key login page. So let wait and see how they say about it.
ya it is not official. However, if they reached their quota, they may not accept application although people hv noi. They did similar thing in past.

this is just opinion. This is not official news.

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
vasishta.sushant said:
What is the status? My application status is still stuck at "Assessment" and it has been more than 2 months now (well, almost).
Its 1.5 for me, but they have asked for additional documents e.g allowing them to access my WES score.Dont worry man. u'll get the response.

Thanks,

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
.....................................................They did similar thing in past.
Please elaborate on ur statement that OINP did rejected noi submission due to cap reach..thing in the past..

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
kadian said:
Please elaborate on ur statement that OINP did rejected noi submission due to cap reach..thing in the past..
nothing is changed right now. You can submit. In 2016, they stopped taking applications although people had NOI because applications were reached their limit. It is in their website. Just check program update of last year

Oct 12, 2015
teddyboy24 said:
Its 1.5 for me, but they have asked for additional documents e.g allowing them to access my WES score.Dont worry man. u'll get the response.

Thanks,
They asked me for my bank statement and my salary slips. Still nothing happened. I expected the status to change. :-/

Apr 12, 2017
teddyboy24 said:

Thanks,
Hey buddy,
As it happened to you, OINP asked me today to allow them to access my WES. Do you know what would happen if I don't respond them?
My CRS is 414 and I really think I'll receive an ITA in the next draw... so I was thinking on waiting untill receive it and then accept or let it expire (OINP gave me 15 calendar days to respond their request).

If OINP deny my application, does anybody know if I would get full refund of the fees?

Thanks.

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
MapleLeaf.com.br said:
Hey buddy,
As it happened to you, OINP asked me today to allow them to access my WES. Do you know what would happen if I don't respond them?
My CRS is 414 and I really think I'll receive an ITA in the next draw... so I was thinking on waiting untill receive it and then accept or let it expire (OINP gave me 15 calendar days to respond their request).

If OINP deny my application, does anybody know if I would get full refund of the fees?

Thanks.
This what i would do, wait till 12-13th day. Then order the Duplicate ECA from WES. and reply to PNP guys as you have already paid 1500 dollars. Since the status would change from Assessment to Decision in Pending an then approved (provided there is no interim status. ) This process would easily kill another 30 days. By them the next draw would take place. And if you get the ITA, you would not have to worry about the PNP, if not you have PNP as a backup. But i would recommend to reply them and submit as you have already paid the 1500 and you never know what would happen next.

Thanks,

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
MapleLeaf.com.br said:
Hey buddy,

Thanks.
Hi,
Duplicate ECA report is a mandatory document. If you do not submit it before the deadline they would continue processing the application with current available document as they mention in the email and there are chances of rejection. It is OK to wait if someone has not created One Key account for next draw as NOI is valid for 6 months. But someone in your stage will have to act fast. If your application is rejected or you get an ITA directly from CIC, in either case you will not get refund from OINP. It would be safe to order duplicate and it would cost you about 40 CAD.
Good luck

Apr 12, 2017
wisher2017 said:
Hi,
Duplicate ECA report is a mandatory document. If you do not submit it before the deadline they would continue processing the application with current available document as they mention in the email and there are chances of rejection. It is OK to wait if someone has not created One Key account for next draw as NOI is valid for 6 months. But someone in your stage will have to act fast. If your application is rejected or you get an ITA directly from CIC, in either case you will not get refund from OINP. It would be safe to order duplicate and it would cost you about 40 CAD.
Good luck
Thanks a lot for your concern and explanations...
I'm going to wait untill next wednesday and decide what to do next.
Take care!