+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

bluewaters87

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Dears ,

Need your advice, I am waiting for my ielts results ....

by any chance Ontario will drop their cut off scores to 390 ?..

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
bluewaters87 said:
Dears ,

Need your advice, I am waiting for my ielts results ....

by any chance Ontario will drop their cut off scores to 390 ?..
Thank God , Why don't hope for CRS draw to drop ;) because I will also get the ITA. On a serious note, technically they should do it, with the downward trend of CRS scores but you will not find the definite answer here, Do drop a note to OINP and let us know too

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Mahadev87 said:
Thank God , Why don't hope for CRS draw to drop ;) because I will also get the ITA. On a serious note, technically they should do it, with the downward trend of CRS scores but you will not find the definite answer here, Do drop a note to OINP and let us know too
Anybody received Nomination through Ontario After NOI in February or March 2017 under HCPS in 2017

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
Nian427 said:
Thanks for the suggestion! I looked into my LinkedIn connections and did find some who are in Ontario. Will a mention of their name, relation to me and company they work for do, or will I have to request them for a copy of their PR?
I dont think you need copy of PR, just mentioned all the details, etc

cooperstation

Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Frnds,

I need help regarding recreating the EE profile..

I have already withdrawn my earlier EE profile ..under the section 'View my submitted applications or profiles' i still see my earlier application but no button to withdraw the profile.. [as expected..so good till this point].. I also see the button 'Check Status and Messages' against it..haven't received any mail about profile being withdrawn..

Now in order to re create the EE profile..would I get an option on my account page/ "mycic/home" under the section What would you like to do today?

when I first created the profile..?

Thank you in advance.

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
cooperstation said:
Hello Frnds,

I need help regarding recreating the EE profile..

I have already withdrawn my earlier EE profile ..under the section 'View my submitted applications or profiles' i still see my earlier application but no button to withdraw the profile.. [as expected..so good till this point].. I also see the button 'Check Status and Messages' against it..haven't received any mail about profile being withdrawn..

Now in order to re create the EE profile..would I get an option on my account page/ "mycic/home" under the section What would you like to do today?

Anybody received Nomination through Ontario PNP After NOI in February or March 2017 under HCPS in 2017 ?

when I first created the profile..?

Thank you in advance.

GPC

Apr 13, 2017
My online application just got approved by OINP Masters Stream, I submitted on Feb.25 around 8AM. Huge thanks to all friends here, you guys helped me a lot. OINP is making great progress after the online application introduced, despite the apprehension in the beginning, the whole process is super smooth afterward. Good luck to everyone here!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
GPC said:
My online application just got approved by OINP Masters Stream, I submitted on Feb.25 around 8AM. Huge thanks to all friends here, you guys helped me a lot. OINP is making great progress after the online application introduced, despite the apprehension in the beginning, the whole process is super smooth afterward. Good luck to everyone here!

congo dear... how much time it takes from dip to approval??

GPC

Apr 13, 2017
heena303 said:
congo dear... how much time it takes from dip to approval??
About 1.5 months. Applications are being approved according to the submit time, last week 24th got approved, this week, 25, 26 and maybe 27 will get approved.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
GPC said:
About 1.5 months. Applications are being approved according to the submit time, last week 24th got approved, this week, 25, 26 and maybe 27 will get approved.
ok. I submitted on 2nd march. So i think ll get approval in 2 to 3 weeks