App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi all,
I have one query regarding the passport requirement of OINP,
They ask that my passport must have been valid for at least 2 years, if not then I have to provide copy of old passport, but the problem is I don't have my old passport as it was lost, has anyone encountered this kind of problem?
What should I do ?
Thank you beforehand !!

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I created my 'One-Key' account back in Feb 2017 as I didn't know about the 14 days limitation. Just signed up and left my account.

Now, I have received the NOI, what should I do? Should I re-create another account (But I have already used my email Id with One Key account so, will it let me use it again?)

And what are the time limits now as I received my NOI yesterday and I have almost all my documents ready.

Please, advice guys. Thanks :)

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Sunny_Sharma said:
I created my 'One-Key' account back in Feb 2017 as I didn't know about the 14 days limitation. Just signed up and left my account.

Now, I have received the NOI, what should I do? Should I re-create another account (But I have already used my email Id with One Key account so, will it let me use it again?)

And what are the time limits now as I received my NOI yesterday and I have almost all my documents ready.

Please, advice guys. Thanks :)
No need to create one more account, You can submit application using same One Key. It shouldn't be issue

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
amrit2171 said:
When I login from this link, it is asking for an enrollment number and PIN.....
again you don't need these numbers. Just try a few times on the OINP link. It will eventually take you to where you can create an OINP application.
It's not the most user friendly site. That's for sure.

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
Nian427 said:
On more query: I do not have connections to Ontario, what should I fill in Intent to stay in Ontario. Can someone please give a general idea on what to write.
Thank you!
Hey man , apply for jobs in Ontario and write about it in there, also check if you have any profesional linkedin connections, friends who live there, if the branch of the current company you work in is in ontario, mention all those details, it was the same case was with me as yours and i mentioned these details

hbhayana

Feb 26, 2010
Hi Got my Ontario NOI 2 days back and getting into the document collection. First thing is the birth certificate. I believe a notarized affidavit is an alternative, if original not available. Pl advise if any particular format is available and should it be enclosed with any other enclosure confirming the date of birth- eg. Passport/aadhar/10th class certificate etc.

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
hbhayana said:
Hi Got my Ontario NOI 2 days back and getting into the document collection. First thing is the birth certificate. I believe a notarized affidavit is an alternative, if original not available. Pl advise if any particular format is available and should it be enclosed with any other enclosure confirming the date of birth- eg. Passport/aadhar/10th class certificate etc.
Same question. Please share if you get the answer. Thanks!

koolbuddy

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
I have resubmitted EE profile April 13 night
NOC 2174
CRS 414

I have not received the NOI. Do yo know if anyone got it today?

thanks,

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
d4dpk.rajput said:
Anybody received
Noi in 2017 and
got Nomination from HCPS in 2017 ????
yes i did... crs 405 noc 3131 profile recreated 13 april with additional criteria pending then too received PT notification on the same date

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romrumrira said:
Im now moving to Decision In Progress in just 2 weeks...what should i do? Cuz just got iTA too....
man your application goes lightning fast
what is your secret?