+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

dimuthu999

Aug 4, 2016
I got the NOI yesterday. Trying to create the onekey account. But the website shows the website maintainance message for the last two days.

www[dot]ontarioimmigration[dot]ca[slash]ONekeyAccessPortalWeb[slash]onekey[dot]jsp

Is this the correct url or am I missing something.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
dimuthu999 said:
I got the NOI yesterday. Trying to create the onekey account. But the website shows the website maintainance message for the last two days.

www[dot]ontarioimmigration[dot]ca[slash]ONekeyAccessPortalWeb[slash]onekey[dot]jsp

Is this the correct url or am I missing something.
https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Kumprak said:
I have also same question. I re-submitted my profile yesterday night 11 PM
1. Application status : Pending Additional Criteria
2. Province/territory of nomination : We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time. We will send you a message if you are nominated.
3. Job Bank registration : We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated.
Minimum entry criteria : You meet the minimum entry criteria.
4. Have I been invited to apply : Not Applicable
5. Review of additional documents : Not applicable.
I was in this exact situation and I received NOI yesterday. Profile created on 12/04, score 426, NOC 2171.

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
just got the NOI

CRS 405
awaiting spouse ECA to bump up to 415
profile recreated yesterday and it still says pending additional criteria thn too i received it...

what should i do next?

Abrockks

Aug 15, 2016
India
Hi all

My profile entered the pool with CRS of 428 on wednesday(just missed the last draw) and have received NOI from OINP immediately.
My questions are:

1. What is the validity of the NOI? Somewhere I read that the validity is 6 months. So do I pay the 1500 CAD fees now itself and wait or later while submitting the application? Or, do I have only 14 days to accept the NOI of OINP?
(Confused about the procedure , please help)

2. Shall I take it or wait for next draw? I am not sure when will the next draw take place and what will be the new cut off (In case it goes up)?

I have managed to get into the pool after long wait and struggle of 8 months, friends please advise what should be my next step.

Thanks!!

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just received NOI for OINP (Human Capital stream). CRS: 405

Just a basic letter stating "I should contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter"!?

Can anyone please list out the steps that I need to take now?
We can re-post the steps again as I believe it'll help a lot of people.

Thanks.

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
Congratulations Sh.afzal ! :) I have the same NOC code. Do you know what's the demand of our field of work in Canada ?

Sh.afzalzadeh said:
Just got NOI :D
CRS : 400
NOC : 1123
Profile recreation: April 12th

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Abrockks said:
Hi all

My profile entered the pool with CRS of 428 on wednesday(just missed the last draw) and have received NOI from OINP immediately.
My questions are:

1. What is the validity of the NOI? Somewhere I read that the validity is 6 months. So do I pay the 1500 CAD fees now itself and wait or later while submitting the application? Or, do I have only 14 days to accept the NOI of OINP?
(Confused about the procedure , please help) - NOI valid for six months, Once you create account in OINP -14 days to complete the application

2. Shall I take it or wait for next draw? I am not sure when will the next draw take place and what will be the new cut off (In case it goes up)? I guess you can wait for next draw to submit application.

I have managed to get into the pool after long wait and struggle of 8 months, friends please advise what should be my next step.

Thanks!!