Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
d4dpk.rajput said:
Anybody received
Noi in 2017 and
got Nomination from HCPS in 2017 ????
Not yet, the furthest step is decision in progress currently, next will be approved. I think it may take 3 weeks or more.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-09-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
teddyboy24 said:
Hey man , apply for jobs in Ontario and write about it in there, also check if you have any profesional linkedin connections, friends who live there, if the branch of the current company you work in is in ontario, mention all those details, it was the same case was with me as yours and i mentioned these details
Thanks for the suggestion! I looked into my LinkedIn connections and did find some who are in Ontario. Will a mention of their name, relation to me and company they work for do, or will I have to request them for a copy of their PR?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
limestone said:
man your application goes lightning fast
what is your secret?
Idk, i guess my application is very clear and strong connection w ontario. It took me 14 days to get "decision in progress". But i have no idea when they approve me bc i got ita recently...
d4dpk.rajput said:
Applying through OINP or ITA ?
Im talking about oinp. In oinp, the steps will be Submitted >>> Assessment >>> decision in progress >>> approved (nomination).

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
romrumrira said:
Idk, i guess my application is very clear and strong connection w ontario. It took me 14 days to get "decision in progress". But i have no idea when they approve me bc i got ita recently...Im talking about oinp. In oinp, the steps will be Submitted >>> Assessment >>> decision in progress >>> approved (nomination).

Mine under assessment.
Do post when u get accepted by OINP.

I think they approve to master ppl
In our case , they send something else under status.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
d4dpk.rajput said:
Mine under assessment.

what they send something else in status?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
d4dpk.rajput said:
Mine under assessment.

I already accepted ITA so they cant send me...600pts anymore. I didnt let them know, or withdraw my file yet....so let see what happen

ricabril1217

Apr 17, 2017
Just a quick question about the mandatory requirements for work experience. For the work contract and pay stubs portion, do I have to furnish these documents for all my previous employers? I had a few odd jobs before I landed a career in my current occupation and it would be challenging, if not impossible, to obtain copies of work contract and pay stubs from my first three employers. The problem is I listed all my work history in my EE profile. I have reference letters from them though I am not sure if that will suffice.

I have over 10 years of work experience in the NOC i am claiming points for - 4.5 years from company A and 6 years with my present company. Would it be possible to only list these two companies in the OINP application?

Any advise would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

montylee

Star Member
May 7, 2013
NOC Code......
I got NOI from Ontario, i have a few doubts regarding documentation, help please!

1) Is it ok to change NOC after receiving NOI? From what i have read in the forum, people have done it before without any issues. I have sent an email to Ontario PNP email but not sure if they will reply.
2) I was able to get my birth certificate in new format from NDMC website (Delhi, India) but it doesn't have my name. Most birth certificates don't have a name of the child but parent's name and birth date. Is that ok?
3) My employer reference letter doesn't mention salary or compensation, is that ok? I can furnish other required documentation, pay stubs that list out the salary.
4) What does "work contracts" mean? I am guessing that it's the appointment letter, is that correct?
5) Settlement funds: for showing spouse's funds, do i need authorization letter from spouse as well as Bank? Do banks give out these kinds of authorization?
6) Intention to reside in Ontario if applicable: is this 1 page letter still required?

Thanks in advance!

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
POF question

Hi guys. I have a question regarding POF for OINP.

1. Once I submit my OINP application along with POF, can I withdraw funds from my bank account after submission of application if need be?
2. If I do withdraw funds from my account, I will definitely put those funds back into the account. Is that okay and acceptable by OINP?
2. Does OINP have the right and access to check applicants bank account balance without the knowledge and permission of the applicant?
3. For how long should the balance be maintained after submission to OINP?
Thank you!

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks. As total allocation for ontario pnp is 6000, can you suggest like how soon it may get filled, just an idea?
Someone who apply in august september 2017 has any chances ??

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sverma495 said:
Hi folks. As total allocation for ontario pnp is 6000, can you suggest like how soon it may get filled, just an idea?
Someone who apply in august september 2017 has any chances ??
It is 6000 for the whole year and all streams. Part of it was already filled with the rest of applicants from 2016 (see the message from Ontario on beginning of January).
Estimated amount for Human priorities is app. 2500 and for the French stream app. 270 nominations.

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
It is 6000 for the whole year and all streams. Part of it was already filled with the rest of applicants from 2016 (see the message from Ontario on beginning of January).
Estimated amount for Human priorities is app. 2500 and for the French stream app. 270 nominations.
Thanks for your response. Let me share my details with you. I have to give ielts exam yet, eca done, after ielts my score will be around 408, so this all will take tome till june 2017, so do i have any chance for ontario pnp ?

Also share if one gets noi and everything is good , will he get pnp or for sure?
Means is they issue noi as per allocation ?