Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
vensak said:
The way the software is setup it will create problem for you. Choose either or but not both options at the same time. It would only result into disabling the message about data collection from Ontario and you will become invisible.
You need to see that additional message, where you agree with personal data collection by Ontario and you need to tag that one as well.
Thank you vensak a lot for this info, now I have two questions and appreciate the response for them:
1. If I change that part in my application now, will it take as much time as it would take in case of recreating a profile or less?
2. What should I choose Ontario or all provinces? I mean do they pay attention to such preference by an applicant?
Thank you beforehand

Didona84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
Guys, is it necessary to include scans of translations of diplomas and transcripts in the educational section, or ECA is enough?

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Didona84 said:
Guys, is it necessary to include scans of translations of diplomas and transcripts in the educational section, or ECA is enough?
I also uploaded Transcripts with ECA.No harm in that!

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
d4dpk.rajput said:
Only God Knows !! Nothing mentioned nowhere....
Yeah we only now that faster than before, but no official info. I guess 3-6 months

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
can-app said:
Hi all, How much time does one get to submit complete application after getting NOI from OINP ?
You have 6 months to register and after registration you have 14 days to submit.

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Hi,

I have recreated my express entry profile and have updated the new express entry number in my existing job bank profile. However my application status shows pending additional criteria and job bank status shows "We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated". It has been more than 24 hours since I created the profile. Kindly suggest what to do. Also please share if anyone have received a NOI after creating the profile again.

Melegy10

Mar 4, 2017
Hello ,
I've submitted my application under the HCP stream since March 9 , and the status is still "submitted " without any change ! Does anyone here has the same situation ? Noc :3113 Dentist
Thank you

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Is oinp becoming noc specific like other pnp streams?

FMartins

Apr 11, 2017
Melegy10 said:
Hello ,
I've submitted my application under the HCP stream since March 9 , and the status is still "submitted " without any change ! Does anyone here has the same situation ? Noc :3113 Dentist
Thank you
Melegy, I submitted my documents on March 19th and right now the status appears as "Assessment". My NOC is 0211.
Good Luck!

Drivebella

Mar 8, 2016
Melegy10 said:
Hello ,
Thank you
I submitted march 10th and my status is still submitted too, lets hope it changes soon.