+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MALLHI said:
Hi guys!

I'm currently at crs 402 and created my profile yesterday. Done with the job bank registration. Today my profile's application status changed from 'pending additional criteria' to 'We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.'

Does that mean my EE profile has been activated and I'm in the EE pool or will it take some time to get there ?
Yes

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
teddyboy24 said:
CRS should be definitely 400+ but i dont think matters how much it is above 400, after 400 i am sure it depends on you NOC and a some algorithm they use, i think they choose profiles created approx n-7 days before they start sending noi, where n=date at which they start to send NOI, i am CRS 407 but my profile got greated a day before they started sending noi and i got it, This was back in Feb 2017.
Good luck to everyone who is expeting, hope everybody gets it.
[size=10pt]HI TEDDYBOY24

[size=10pt][size=10pt]JUST WONDERING, WHAT NOC CODE ARE YOU???
[/size]

YOUR ARE TOO LUCKY, FEW DAYS AND YOUR RECEIVE NOI??

I RE - CREATED MINE YESTERDAY, HOPE I GET ONE :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

[/size]
[/size]

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
What is a reasonable frame of time to wait for the NOI after we have created our EE profile?
1 week ? 1 month ? Or?

What is a good estimation of waiting time? Beyond which we can consider our OINP application unsuccessful?

Any input, folks? :)

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Hi all, I recreated my profile on 10th april and I got a message on my account from Ontario which I think is the NOI. My crs is 413 and my NOC is 2171. I hope everyone gets it soon. Hope this helps.

Dimhil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
shykelps said:
Hi all, I recreated my profile on 10th april and I got a message on my account from Ontario which I think is the NOI. My crs is 413 and my NOC is 2171. I hope everyone gets it soon. Hope this helps.
Congrats, When did you receive the NOI?

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hi friends, I am new to this forum. On top of that I am novice as far as OINP assessment criteria goes or express entry criteria for that matter. I need information regarding IELTS score. Is IELTS score required beforehand to begin with the provincial immigration process or creating express entry profile? Further, I want information about my chosen NOC which is 6235 Financial sales representatives skill level B. Does the invitation to apply depend on your NOC and does my chosen NOC (6235) carry any significance for kind consideration by the immigration authorities? Would be much obliged if some inputs are given.
Thanks!!

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
shykelps said:
Can you share the message here please, for the benefit of all of us? Thanks :)

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
I received it 30 minutes ago. Got a mail in my personal mail id as well. Sorry guys I am not sure whether I can post the message here but it basically says Ontario wants to consider my nomination. Can other members who got NOI confirm whether they got a similar message? I thought there will be some option of us giving yes.

jake6653

Feb 23, 2016
shykelps said:
I received it 30 minutes ago. Got a mail in my personal mail id as well. Sorry guys I am not sure whether I can post the message here but it basically says Ontario wants to consider my nomination. Can other members who got NOI confirm whether they got a similar message? I thought there will be some option of us giving yes.
Great news! Are you Inland or Outland?