+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
MChahal said:
Hi all,

I created new profile on old GCkey on 10th April and it got activated on 11th April. Also i had linked new EE profile number to existing job bank account.
I didnt receive NOT yet. Do I need to create new GCkey also?
People who received NOIs how did you create new profile?

Thanks.

HI MCHAHAI

I RE CREATED MINE YESTERDAY

GOT ACTIVATED TODAY ABOUT 4 HOURS AGO

JUST RECEIVED A NOI

BE PATIENT

WHAT NOC ARE YOU??

SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE INVITING LOTS OF 2171 TODAY

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Nian427 said:
Hi All,
Got my nomination half an hour back! I am just so glad as I was hardly hopeful. I have just 400 points and my NOC is 2173.

Can someone please guide me on how to proceed from here. Where can we find the list of documents to be uploaded. Do I create the ONe-key Account and I will find the document list?

Any quick help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

[size=10pt][size=10pt]ME TOO. GOT ONE, BUT NOW AFTER EXITEMENT COMES DISPAIR

NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT

SOMEONE HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE

JUST A QUICK HOW TO PROCEED GUIDE WILL DO

THANK YOUUUUUU

[/size][/size]

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
GUYS I THINK I GOT THE ANSWER HERE!!!

WE HAVE 6 MONTHS TO ACCEPT, BUT ONCE YOU CREATE YOU PROFILE YOU HAVE 14 DAYS

QUESTION, WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE CREATING A PROFILE???

IS THAT THE POLICE CLEARANCE AND ECA REPORT???

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Deadlines for the HCP Stream

Your Notification of Interest (NOI) is valid for six months. This means that you must register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.

Once you register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e Filing Portal, you must submit your complete application to the OINP within 14 calendar days.

The 14 day deadline to apply following registration for the HCP Stream must not be confused with the validity period of your NOI from Ontario.

Questions

If you have questions about the requirements of the HCP Stream, you can visit our Questions and Answers page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Be sure to include your Express Entry number.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e Filing Portal, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.
[/size][/size]

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice222 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]ME TOO. GOT ONE, BUT NOW AFTER EXITEMENT COMES DISPAIR

NOT SURE WHAT TO DO NEXT

SOMEONE HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE

JUST A QUICK HOW TO PROCEED GUIDE WILL DO

THANK YOUUUUUU

[/size][/size]
Please see application guide. The process is quite simple.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hey guys.

Got my NOI just about an hour back. My CRS is 402 and NOC 0213.

Good luck to all of you and let's stay connected here for all the next steps.

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
nice222 said:
GUYS I THINK I GOT THE ANSWER HERE!!!

WE HAVE 6 MONTHS TO ACCEPT, BUT ONCE YOU CREATE YOU PROFILE YOU HAVE 14 DAYS

QUESTION, WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE CREATING A PROFILE???

IS THAT THE POLICE CLEARANCE AND ECA REPORT???

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Deadlines for the HCP Stream

Your Notification of Interest (NOI) is valid for six months. This means that you must register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.

Once you register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e Filing Portal, you must submit your complete application to the OINP within 14 calendar days.

The 14 day deadline to apply following registration for the HCP Stream must not be confused with the validity period of your NOI from Ontario.

Questions

If you have questions about the requirements of the HCP Stream, you can visit our Questions and Answers page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Be sure to include your Express Entry number.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e Filing Portal, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.
[/size][/size]
Ontario DOES NOT require Police Clearance and Medical Reports. You will submit those after you receive an ITA. And you are right, your NOI is VALID for SIX months, but once you register in the OINP e-filing portal, you will have only 14 DAYS to submit all the documents (EXCEPT the police and the medical clearance).

Dimhil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Can somebody please reply with exact documents required on this thread or open a new thread for ppl who got the NOI today.

Information received till now:

1. We have 6 months to accept the NOI, i.e we can wait atleast 5 months before creating a profile(still dont know where). In the mean time, hope that we will receive an ITA from Federal.
2. But once we create the profile then we have to submit the documents within 14 days.

Questions:

1. What exact documents are needed?
2. Where to create the profile?

Thanks

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
Dimhil said:
Can somebody please reply with exact documents required on this thread or open a new thread for ppl who got the NOI today.

Information received till now:

1. We have 6 months to accept the NOI, i.e we can wait atleast 5 months before creating a profile(still dont know where). In the mean time, hope that we will receive an ITA from Federal.
2. But once we create the profile then we have to submit the documents within 14 days.

Questions:

1. What exact documents are needed?
2. Where to create the profile?

Thanks
Hi Dimhil,

1. You will need most of the documents including ECA, IELTS results, Bank Statements, and Employment Verification/Experience Letters. However, Ontario DOES NOT REQUIRE Police and Medical clearance. You will submit Police & Medical Clearance post ITA.

2. You will create your profile here: https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP
Keep in mind that once you register, you will have only 14 days to submit all the documents required by OINP.

FOr more info, go to http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

Step 3: Apply to OINP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream

To apply, you must submit your application through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents.
All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program they wish to be assessed against: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The application fee is $1,500. The fee covers the cost of processing your application and is non-refundable once you submit your application. Your fee must be paid online by credit card only (VISA or MasterCard) before your application can be submitted.
OINP will assess your nomination according to the Human Capital Priorities Stream eligibility criteria. Your application will also be assessed to ensure you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria.
Step 4: Accept nomination from Ontario and apply for permanent residence

If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OINP through your IRCC online account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system.
A nomination from Ontario will give you an additional 600 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and you will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence from IRCC.
Once you receive an invitation to apply from IRCC, you have 90 calendar days to submit your application for permanent residence to IRCC.
For more information on IRCC’s application process for permanent residence for provincial nominees through the Express Entry system, please visit the IRCC website.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
So last time when they updated the website, our status changed. Now, they maintenance the web again. I really hope our status will be updated. :p

Dimhil

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi Dimhil,

1. You will need most of the documents including ECA, IELTS results, Bank Statements, and Employment Verification/Experience Letters. However, Ontario DOES NOT REQUIRE Police and Medical clearance. You will submit Police & Medical Clearance post ITA.

2. You will create your profile here: https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP
Keep in mind that once you register, you will have only 14 days to submit all the documents required by OINP.

FOr more info, go to http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

To apply, you must submit your application through the OINP e-Filing Portal and ensure that you include all the required supporting documents.
All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program they wish to be assessed against: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).
The application fee is $1,500. The fee covers the cost of processing your application and is non-refundable once you submit your application. Your fee must be paid online by credit card only (VISA or MasterCard) before your application can be submitted.
OINP will assess your nomination according to the Human Capital Priorities Stream eligibility criteria. Your application will also be assessed to ensure you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria.

If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OINP through your IRCC online account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system.
A nomination from Ontario will give you an additional 600 points in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and you will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residence from IRCC.
Once you receive an invitation to apply from IRCC, you have 90 calendar days to submit your application for permanent residence to IRCC.
For more information on IRCC’s application process for permanent residence for provincial nominees through the Express Entry system, please visit the IRCC website.
Thanks a Lot!!!

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi Dimhil,

Hey, Do we need the 6 months bank statement? or we can have 4 with the correct amount and 2 with slightly less money required?

Just wondering really.

Thanks tons

michellini

Mar 3, 2017
Just got NOI today April 12th :) :) :)
CRS 408
NOI 0124
Profile originally created November 2016, re-created February 2017 but no luck, re-created April 10th and activated April 11th.

One question: do I need contact Ontario Govt to confirm my interest in applying for OINP, and does the 6-month deadline start from the day I got the message in my profile?

Thank you in advance for your help guys!!!