Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
nice222 said:

Hey, Do we need the 6 months bank statement? or we can have 4 with the correct amount and 2 with slightly less money required?

Just wondering really.

Thanks tons
You must have that enough money. However, since there is nothing u can fix about it, u can still try to submit it, and show the current balance > 12,300.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
michellini said:
Just got NOI today April 12th :) :) :)
CRS 408
NOI 0124
Profile originally created November 2016, re-created February 2017 but no luck, re-created April 10th and activated April 11th.

One question: do I need contact Ontario Govt to confirm my interest in applying for OINP, and does the 6-month deadline start from the day I got the message in my profile?

Thank you in advance for your help guys!!!
The email (NOI) will expire in 6 months from this date.
When u use it to register Onekey, u will have 14 days to submit everything. If u cant, just withdraw and create a new key.

michellini

Mar 3, 2017
romrumrira said:
The email (NOI) will expire in 6 months from this date.
When u use it to register Onekey, u will have 14 days to submit everything. If u cant, just withdraw and create a new key.
Thank you! Do I need to contact them to get some sort of letter or anything to upload when applying online?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
michellini said:
Thank you! Do I need to contact them to get some sort of letter or anything to upload when applying online?
Nope, just go to one key web, register and submit ur application there.
MAMASTAR said:
guys!!!

latest ITA SENT FROM EXPRESS ENTRY POOL IS 423!!!
I know, and I just wasted 1500 lollll

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Scrolling up i found you guys kindly mentioned the answer to one of my questions which is the validity of NOI so now i know its 6 months.
My points are 458, if I get an ITA after today's draw and accept it, do I automatically lose ontario's NOI?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
dr feras said:
Scrolling up i found you guys kindly mentioned the answer to one of my questions which is the validity of NOI so now i know its 6 months.
My points are 458, if I get an ITA after today's draw and accept it, do I automatically lose ontario's NOI?
Nope, it will stay there, and auto expire in 6 months.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way, we were talking about what reference letters we have to include for OINP, if all or only what we include in the EE work history, as I understand, in the OINP PDF says only for the jobs you claim points.

7.2 Employment Reference Letters (mandatory)
Copies of your employment reference letters from previous and current employers for all periods of work (foreign and Canadian) stated in your application.

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
nice222 said:

Hey, Do we need the 6 months bank statement? or we can have 4 with the correct amount and 2 with slightly less money required?

Just wondering really.

Thanks tons
As long as those 2 statements are the latest ones, I think it should be fine unless as unless the balance on the previous 4 statements is too low, in which case, you will need to show how you got the extra funds deposited in your bank account. If someone transferred money into your account as a gift, then you you need to have a notarized gift certificate showing the same. Hope that helps....and a +1 wouldn't hurt! :p 8)

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
nice222 said:
GUYS I THINK I GOT THE ANSWER HERE!!!

WE HAVE 6 MONTHS TO ACCEPT, BUT ONCE YOU CREATE YOU PROFILE YOU HAVE 14 DAYS

QUESTION, WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED BEFORE CREATING A PROFILE???

IS THAT THE POLICE CLEARANCE AND ECA REPORT???

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Deadlines for the HCP Stream

Your Notification of Interest (NOI) is valid for six months. This means that you must register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e-Filing Portal within six months of receiving your NOI from Ontario.

Once you register a profile for the HCP Stream in the OINP e Filing Portal, you must submit your complete application to the OINP within 14 calendar days.

The 14 day deadline to apply following registration for the HCP Stream must not be confused with the validity period of your NOI from Ontario.

Questions

If you have questions about the requirements of the HCP Stream, you can visit our Questions and Answers page or contact the OINP by email at ontarionominee@ontario.ca. Be sure to include your Express Entry number.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your online application or the OINP e Filing Portal, please send us an email at OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca, and include as much detail as possible about the issue.
[/size][/size]
No need for PCC at this stage.
Yes for ECA.

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hi guys. Congratulations to everyone who recieved their NOI! But please dont wait the 6months to accept it as they only need 6000 candidates. Friends with a consultant and he says at this stage only those who will accept NOI quicker are in with a chance of recieveig 600 points (if application is approved)

P.s. waiting for NOI with 424.
But the draw just took place at 423. Does that mean I have an ITA now from Fedral?

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
SoniaJav said:
Hi guys. Congratulations to everyone who recieved their NOI! But please dont wait the 6months to accept it as they only need 6000 candidates. Friends with a consultant and he says at this stage only those who will accept NOI quicker are in with a chance of recieveig 600 points (if application is approved)

P.s. waiting for NOI with 424.
But the draw just took place at 423. Does that mean I have an ITA now from Fedral?
Yup, you'll have notification soon, save your $1500 and your time and go direct to federal app.

Kumprak

Apr 4, 2017
Hi,
Any one from NOC 2283 has received NOI. I have just re-created my profile. My score is 418. Is any chance I will receive NOI ?
Status of Profile showing waiting for Additional Information.