+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
romrumrira said:
If you look at oinp topic last year, you can see it called "procedural fairness letter". I just don't have much info about that :DI don't know about that, but I think the officer will help you out if they're really need extra info on that. As long as you meet all the basic elements of a reference letter, you are still in safe place. They won't reject immediately.
Ya i meet basic elements of reference letter.Like salary,employment type,designation and others details are mentioned on company letter head..I hope it will do the needful.What you say bro?

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navrattan said:
Ya i meet basic elements of reference letter.Like salary,employment type,designation and others details are mentioned on company letter head..I hope it will do the needful.What you say bro?
Guys one question, if in the EE we included one job with 4 years of experience, for the OINP application we must prove the same or we should provide reference letters from old jobs too?

jaspreet89

Apr 30, 2016
Hi Everyone,..

My status for OINP changed to SUbmitted to Assessment, what does this mean ? and when can i get nomination as my ielts score is expiring in september 2017.
your valuable sugesstions would really help me.,\

CRS- 405
Invitation Letter received Date: 23 Feb-2017
Application Submitted: 5-AMrch-2017.

Thanks

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
jaspreet89 said:
Hi Everyone,..

My status for OINP changed to SUbmitted to Assessment, what does this mean ? and when can i get nomination as my ielts score is expiring in september 2017.
your valuable sugesstions would really help me.,\

CRS- 405
Invitation Letter received Date: 23 Feb-2017
Application Submitted: 5-AMrch-2017.

Thanks
When seeing the masters stream, HCP guys too should get the nomination soon. But just in case if its delayed you should re-sit for IELTS. You should submit the eAPR before your IELTS expiration.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
chente said:
Guys one question, if in the EE we included one job with 4 years of experience, for the OINP application we must prove the same or we should provide reference letters from old jobs too?
I think you need to provide reference letters for only those years and jobs for which you are claiming points.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umidjon90 said:
I think you need to provide reference letters for only those years and jobs for which you are claiming points.
Great! means the same as if we receive ITA directly. Thank you!

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
chente said:
Great! means the same as if we receive ITA directly. Thank you!
However, I am not sure for 100%. Let us hear from more advanced candidates :)

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umidjon90 said:
That is weird but so far there has been no report of NOI receipt :(
I think most of us are recreating the profile, so it takes around 24 hours to be active again

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umidjon90 said:
That is weird but so far there has been no report of NOI receipt :(
They have mentioned they will continue issuing noi till apr 15th, half of the people would have created a new profile and are waiting for the activation of nee EE profile (myself included). Its just a game of waiting :(

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Trevor_canada said:
They have mentioned they will continue issuing noi till apr 15th, half of the people would have created a new profile and are waiting for the activation of nee EE profile (myself included). Its just a game of waiting :(
I have also recreated my profile but it took just 7-8 hours for it to be reactivated, is this normal ? ))

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umidjon90 said:
I have also recreated my profile but it took just 7-8 hours for it to be reactivated, is this normal ? ))
Mine still say:

We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated.

Recreated 18 hours ago.

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chente said:
Mine still say:

We are processing your Job Bank registration. We will send you a message when your status is updated.

Recreated 18 hours ago.
@umidjon its not a problem mate, as long as it is active, u need not bother
I have created mine yesterday its been 16 hrs, today it will be activated. My concern is about our chances of getting nominated, theres no clear picture

mhbin

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
I recreated my profile at the end of February due to the expiration of my previous profile. Do you think I should recreate again?