+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
d4dpk.rajput said:
Bad thing is that we need to login and check again n again.

If there would be an email regarding status change it would have been much better for us ..
Hope they send email while nominating Applicants

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
d4dpk.rajput said:
Bad thing is that we need to login and check again n again.

If there would be an email regarding status change it would have been much better for us ..
Hope they send email while nominating Applicants
yes.I check everyday. But i believe it is much better than paper application. At least we hv this site where we can check our status. Previous applicants did nt hv that facility. they had to wait for email.

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
heena303 said:
yes.I check everyday. But i believe it is much better than paper application. At least we hv this site where we can check our status. Previous applicants did nt hv that facility. they had to wait for email.

Hmmm that's true too.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
d4dpk.rajput said:
Hmmm that's true too.
Please share your OINP application timeline!!!
Mines :
Submitted-11th March
Assessment-29th March
Desicion in progress-waiting

One more thing: Will they contact me if they have any doubts related to Job duties or reject straight away??

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Navrattan said:
Mines :
Submitted-11th March
Assessment-29th March

One more thing: Will they contact me if they have any doubts related to Job duties or reject straight away??
They will send u a letter to give u one last chance before they reject you. My timeline, in case you don't use tracker :v

Submitted- 31st March
Assessment - 31st March
Decision in Progress - 10 days of waiting already :'(

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
romrumrira said:
They will send u a letter to give u one last chance before they reject you. My timeline, in case you don't use tracker :v

Submitted- 31st March
Assessment - 31st March
Actually the problem is my company mentioned 4 duties in short on reference letter as per my Noc.Under my Noc CIC has 9 duties.Its not possible to have rest of them as area in my Noc is very vast.Its the only Noc which suits me..That's why i was worried!!! One more thing is that my experience is above 2 years,so i can't have all the responsibilities!! Please comment!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
romrumrira said:

Submitted- 31st March
Assessment - 31st March

is it so? there are giving last chance??

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Navrattan said:
Mines :
Submitted-11th March
Assessment-29th March

Already shared timeline

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Navrattan said:
You are right.You will receive refund of approx. $34,don't worry.
A trivial follow-up on this - do I need to trigger the refund or WES will automatically refund it back to me? When making the order I specifically selected the option of 'Do NOT send me a copy'.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
dannyhcean said:
A trivial follow-up on this - do I need to trigger the refund or WES will automatically refund it back to me? When making the order I specifically selected the option of 'Do NOT send me a copy'.
Its okay.Just send them message regarding refund on below link :
http://www.wes.org/support/

Then will initiate refund and send you confirmation mail.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
heena303 said:
is it so? there are giving last chance??
If you look at oinp topic last year, you can see it called "procedural fairness letter". I just don't have much info about that :D
Actually the problem is my company mentioned 4 duties in short on reference letter as per my Noc.Under my Noc CIC has 9 duties.Its not possible to have rest of them as area in my Noc is very vast.Its the only Noc which suits me..That's why i was worried!!! One more thing is that my experience is above 2 years,so i can't have all the responsibilities!! Please comment!
I don't know about that, but I think the officer will help you out if they're really need extra info on that. As long as you meet all the basic elements of a reference letter, you are still in safe place. They won't reject immediately.