Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sholly10 said:
Please i dont understand how to upload both front and back of my photogragh because that particular slot for picture can only take one document.

Can someone please tell me how to put the two sides together in one single upload

Thanks
Merge it in 1 jpg file.
Also it would be advisable for Ontario to somehow update that part, because it is somehow useless (JPG file does not have "back side").

jafar_4u

Feb 27, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Please help me out with the following Scenario,

In my Passport, i have only given name "Shaikh *****" and no last name. But when i started creating EE Profile, i found that system does not allow to leave "Last Name" field empty, So i entered Shaikh in last name field. Therefore my account appeared as Shaikh ***** Shaikh and I have received NOI letter from Ontario that starts with Dear Shaikh ***** Shaikh

Later somewhere in the other thread, I came to know that we should leave given name blank and enter all our given name in last name field. Luckily system allowed to me update the information.

So I am not sure if this change will be an issue later if I proceed with the applying to Ontario?

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jake6653 said:
Hello All!

Is editing the NOC and updating the current EE profile to a different primary NOC considered as recreating the profile?
I'm also awaiting for NOI from OINP. My EE profile was created Nov 2016 with NOC 2243 (2 years) as the primary NOC, my past work experience (8 years) was NOC 2282. I'm thinking of changing my primary NOC to 2282, I saw on the tracker that someone with NOC 2282 got an NOI.

What are your thoughts?

Appreciate your reply.
Even my NOC is 2282 and CRS 405. In the same boat! Waiting for the NOI.

Not sure if should give IELTS again (have tried twice already!! ::)) But writing part score is stuck at 6.5 ....any advice??

jake6653

Feb 23, 2016
Sunny_Sharma said:
Even my NOC is 2282 and CRS 405. In the same boat! Waiting for the NOI.

Not sure if should give IELTS again (have tried twice already!! ::)) But writing part score is stuck at 6.5 ....any advice??

Did you recreate your EE profile already? If yes, when?
In my case, taking my IELTS again won't really help, it will only give me an additional 6 points to my current CRS score. However, in your case it might be different.

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jake6653 said:
Did you recreate your EE profile already? If yes, when?
In my case, taking my IELTS again won't really help, it will only give me an additional 6 points to my current CRS score. However, in your case it might be different.
Yes I did re-create my EE profile on 1st March! Status updated to 'Submitted' instantly but that's pretty much it since then.

One more thing: I have re-used my old GCKey for the new EE profile too. Not sure if that makes any difference??

For the IELTS: My previous score was overall 8 (S 9.0, R 8.5, L 8.0, W 6.5) and amazing thing is this: If I can just increase my writing score by 0.5 i.e. make it 7 (keeping other bands above 8) my CRS shoots to 450!!!! :eek:

Alas! after trying twice with IELTS GT I still managed to get 6.5 in writing (other bands are good). Any advise what can I do OR how can I increase my writing score?? With 450, I might have real good chance to getting somewhere. ::)

Thanks.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny_Sharma said:
Yes I did re-create my EE profile on 1st March! Status updated to 'Submitted' instantly but that's pretty much it since then.

One more thing: I have re-used my old GCKey for the new EE profile too. Not sure if that makes any difference??

For the IELTS: My previous score was overall 8 (S 9.0, R 8.5, L 8.0, W 6.5) and amazing thing is this: If I can just increase my writing score by 0.5 i.e. make it 7 (keeping other bands above 8) my CRS shoots to 450!!!! :eek:

Alas! after trying twice with IELTS GT I still managed to get 6.5 in writing (other bands are good). Any advise what can I do OR how can I increase my writing score?? With 450, I might have real good chance to getting somewhere. ::)

Thanks.
Appeal against your writing results. You do not have much to loose there.

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
Appeal against your writing results. You do not have much to loose there.
I did! After my 1st attempt with British Council...costed me £60 and waited for over 1 month only to find that there has been absolutely no improvement. :mad:

Second attempt was with IDP (Though I believe the scoring is independent wrt to IDP or BC) with same writing score again (6.5) !

Now, I am thinking about my third attempt but the closest exam date is 29th April (Hence, result will be out around 11th or 12th May). Any suggestion if I should go with BC or IDP?? OR on overall writing part?

Any advise would be appreciated :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny_Sharma said:
I did! After my 1st attempt with British Council...costed me £60 and waited for over 1 month only to find that there has been absolutely no improvement. :mad:

Second attempt was with IDP (Though I believe the scoring is independent wrt to IDP or BC) with same writing score again (6.5) !

Now, I am thinking about my third attempt but the closest exam date is 29th April (Hence, result will be out around 11th or 12th May). Any suggestion if I should go with BC or IDP?? OR on overall writing part?

Any advise would be appreciated :)
That decision is up to you. When it comes to IELTS it is a bit of luck as well. And lot of training for the written part.
If you have no problem with additional application to BC why not.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
hi krishnat, have your status been updated to decision made? I like to know how much time it takes to change from decision in progress to decision made. Thanks!

krishnat said:
seems like they started working on the applications, online status changed from submit->then to aseement->now the status is decision in progress

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
not yet.

MathToStat said:
hi krishnat, have your status been updated to decision made? I like to know how much time it takes to change from decision in progress to decision made. Thanks!

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi Team,

I have received NOI from Ontario on 27th Feb. Just want to confirm that the current EE profile where I got NOI is valid or not. Considering CRS reduction, I am hoping that there is a chance to get ITA directly. So, in this case, do I need to create new EE profile or I can use the existing one.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi Team,

I have received NOI from Ontario on 27th Feb. Just want to confirm that the current EE profile where I got NOI is valid or not. Considering CRS reduction, I am hoping that there is a chance to get ITA directly. So, in this case, do I need to create new EE profile or I can use the existing one.
It is valid until you get nominated and receive ITA.

saeed_hz2001

Mar 1, 2017
while completing my profile in onekey website
work history section
what selection should I choose for uploading my resume?
there is no such a selection!

jafar_4u

Feb 27, 2017
jafar_4u said:
Hi Seniors,

Please help me out with the following Scenario,

In my Passport, i have only given name "Shaikh *****" and no last name. But when i started creating EE Profile, i found that system does not allow to leave "Last Name" field empty, So i entered Shaikh in last name field. Therefore my account appeared as Shaikh ***** Shaikh and I have received NOI letter from Ontario that starts with Dear Shaikh ***** Shaikh

Later somewhere in the other thread, I came to know that we should leave given name blank and enter all our given name in last name field. Luckily system allowed to me update the information.

So I am not sure if this change will be an issue later if I proceed with the applying to Ontario?
Anyone please help me out with it?