+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
I received NOI from ONIP on 23rd Feb and submitted online application on 10th Feb. currently, the status shows as submitted. Can you please suggest me how long it will take to change the status.

Mar 17, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need some information and help!

I had created my EE profile under FSW program on December 10th 2016. My score is 429 however, I have still not received the nomination from Ontario.
I had selected the option of Ontario nomination while creating the profile.
I was away from the action for the past 2 months and hence not sure if I am required to create/ submit something additionally or just have to wait until they drop the nomination in my inbox :)

Your responses will be appreciated.

Thanks

Vaibhav

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
OINP will send PT NOI in your CIC account. If you have received, You will get email from CIC for the same. Recreating the profile worked for lot of us when they started sending NOI. Currently from last 10 days they haven't issued NOI as far I know. Please wait until they start issuing the NOI.

Mar 17, 2017
Thanks for your revert Mahadev.
So when you say you created a new profile altogether, did you do that after you came to know that Ontario has started to issue NOIs?
For how many days do they issue NOIs once they start doing that?
Any news of the next (57th) CIC draw?

Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
guptavaibhav1512 said:
Thanks for your revert Mahadev.
So when you say you created a new profile altogether, did you do that after you came to know that Ontario has started to issue NOIs?
For how many days do they issue NOIs once they start doing that?
Any news of the next (57th) CIC draw?

Thanks
They issue NOIs whenever they feel needed it seems, there is no clear patter AS of YET.

Draw will take place soon or later

Sholly10

Feb 28, 2017
arunkumarsachin said:
I received NOI from ONIP on 23rd Feb and submitted online application on 10th Feb. currently, the status shows as submitted. Can you please suggest me how long it will take to change the status.
do you mean 10th march? I also submitted then and im still wondering why it hasnt changed. Does anyone know how long it took last year? Any hope it may be faster due to the online submission?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
PT notifications were sent out first time on Feb 23rd 2017 by Ontario - Not sure if they have sent any after that ??

Pl share if anyone has received an NOI after Feb 23rd.. I have a large group of friends who created EE profile Feb last week of 2017 - with 400 + CRS ; nobody has
received NOI

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
wrongly mentioned the date. I got it on 23rd Feb and the application is submitted on 10 March. 7 more days has gone but no status changed in the e-profile. Hopefully, I will expect the change happen soon. if someone submitted it for PHD or Master stream on First week of Feb, please share your information.

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Hey Andy can you add me to masters stream whatsapp group.

Thanks

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Dear All,

I wanted to know has the deadline passed for submitting an OINP application (masters stream)? When would it reopen this year, if at all? Thank you so much for the help in advance.

Best,
Bend

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
And another thing, would we need a police clearance certificate for this OINP's application? I am just asking so I can try and it arrange it from before.
Thank you!