27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi all,
OINP has started processing the applications under Human capital stream.
My status changed to assessment on Mar 21st.
My application submission - Mar 1st.
Hope everyone's status will change soon.
I applied as Outland - FSW

tommyjmiller

Mar 13, 2017
Shanghai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
srikamesh said:
Hi all,
Hi,
Out of interest, are you masters, bachelors or other?
I've noticed a few people who've status' have changed, but they've all been masters so far.
I submitted my application on Mar 4th, hoping I won't be too far behind you, but I'm bachelors - so maybe it'll be a longer wait.
Great to see you and others starting to get processed, it certainly gives me hope!
Good luck srikamesh and everybody else![/size]

jaspreet89

Apr 30, 2016
Hi all,

Need urgent help!!

Here is my current status in OINP:
(I) Ielts valid from 12 September 2015 to 12 Sept 2017 with score( L-7.5,R-7,W-7,S-7)
(II) CRS-405
(III) Received PT interest letter on 23 Feb 2017 and registration done for OINP within 14 days successfully..
(IV) OINP - Application Received / POCI on 5th march 2017.

Few Queries..
(I) Where do I stand currently?
(II) When is the probable time to receive nomination from ontario as my Ielts score is almost near to get expired.
(III) Documents to keep ready after I receive nomination?
(IV) Is it better to go for Ielts right now?

Thanks in Advance...!!!

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
srikamesh said:
Hi all,

Congratulations ... Let's hope they process all NOI APPLICANTS quickly.

Are in the WhatsApp group called Post NOI ?mm

Sholly10

Feb 28, 2017
d4dpk.rajput said:
Congratulations ... Let's hope they process all NOI APPLICANTS quickly.

Are in the WhatsApp group called Post NOI ?mm
My application status is still showing submitted tho I submitted on 14th march but im hopeful that it will be fast this time.

P.S I will like to be added to the Post NOI Whatsapp group. No is +2348189044112 thanks

faheemtassadaq

Jun 21, 2014
Hello All, need some help and info. Basically I have a very limited knowledge about how this whole PR system works because I have just been following my Immigration consultant´s instructions since the time I started working on my PR application.

Cut the story short, here is my situation. I applied for PR in 2014 under the Quota system but by the time I finished and submitted my application, the quota was already filled for my NOC. After Jan, 2015 PR system completely changed based on express entry profile and Then my consultant created my EE profile in 2015. Things went quiet after that but in Feb 2016, I got an email from my consultant that I have been invited to apply under OINP program from Ontario government. . I submitted OINP application (filled out all the forms again, deposited application fee, sent scanned documents etc.) and then things again went quiet for another until today when I received a letter stating that my nomination has been accepted and it is likely I will receive an invitation to apply. They also sent updated CRS score and my current score is 963 (got 600 points for provincial nomination)

My question is, what does it actually mean? Does it mean I have a confirmed PR and it is just a matter of applying for visa etc. or there is more to this whole bumble-jumble merry-go round PR system which I should be aware of and should not keep my hopes too high :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faheemtassadaq said:
Hello All, need some help and info. Basically I have a very limited knowledge about how this whole PR system works because I have just been following my Immigration consultant´s instructions since the time I started working on my PR application.

Cut the story short, here is my situation. I applied for PR in 2014 under the Quota system but by the time I finished and submitted my application, the quota was already filled for my NOC. After Jan, 2015 PR system completely changed based on express entry profile and Then my consultant created my EE profile in 2015. Things went quiet after that but in Feb 2016, I got an email from my consultant that I have been invited to apply under OINP program from Ontario government. . I submitted OINP application (filled out all the forms again, deposited application fee, sent scanned documents etc.) and then things again went quiet for another until today when I received a letter stating that my nomination has been accepted and it is likely I will receive an invitation to apply. They also sent updated CRS score and my current score is 963 (got 600 points for provincial nomination)

My question is, what does it actually mean? Does it mean I have a confirmed PR and it is just a matter of applying for visa etc. or there is more to this whole bumble-jumble merry-go round PR system which I should be aware of and should not keep my hopes too high :)
Ok I see, that you are French stream. Nomination gives you boost, which means that you will get next ITA. Then you need to fill in federal application online (i guess your consultant will do it), pay the fee and then wait patiently again.
Of course for fedetal you will also need documents. Check post ITA thread in order to see, what you need to prepare.

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
faheemtassadaq said:

Congratulations. But you still have a bumble-jumble merry-go round. Good news is you will be invited by Canada in the next draw, which will be today or next week. You or your agent will have to resubmit all the documents again to Canada government, who will again check the validity of your documents. You will also have to submit your medical report and police clearance certificate/s. After submitting, they should call you to submit your passport for PR stamping in 3-6 months. So worst case scenario (if your medical and police clearance is in place) you should become a permanent resident of Canada in 5 to 8 months.

Congratulations again!

nvnkmr10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Dear Seniors,

Currently I have CRS 414 in Express Entry. I have created my profile on February 1, 2017.

Should I re-create my profile to get invite from Ontario? Does that really works? Very confused.

Your help and advice are highly appreciated, Thanks much.

Fasttospeed

Feb 23, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-Feb-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
12-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,
Please let us know your important date on below thread if paper application in new Delhi Visa office (NDVO)

"2016 – 17 NDVO PNP PR Paper Application Processing time & important dates only "

Thanks in advance for all your kind support…