+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Lesmar

Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys! Maybe someone had the same issue as I have now, filling me application in the One-Key system.
When filling the Other activities section, mentioning Travels and Unemployment periods, the system itself changes the periods, so my activities don't go in right order, starting with the most recent activity as it should be. It turns out that the section just fiilled randomly. Is it a problem or I shouldn't be worried about that? Would appreciate any ideas. ::)

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
srikamesh said:
Hi all,
OINP has started processing the applications under Human capital stream.
My status changed to assessment on Mar 21st.
My application submission - Mar 1st.
Hope everyone's status will change soon.
I applied as Outland - FSW
Hi Srikaresh

Quick question, did you apply straight to OINP Human capital stream or did you open and EE account then you going an Expression of interest?

Please advise.

I'm confused as to how this works.

Thanks tons

rose99

Nov 20, 2016
wisher2017 said:
OINP has sent NOIs to newly created profiles in the first round. Some have got it on the very next day of creating EE Account. But for now OINP has stopped sending the NOIs. You will have to wait for the 2nd round.

$1500 has to be paid when you are submitting the application. It is not after accepting the nomination.

I don't see any chances of rejection if you satisfy all the criteria that they have mentioned. I have also read in some posts that they come back to you if they need any clarifications / additional documents.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Thanks for your response wisher2017,
In the EE (Human Capital stream), Is the competition very high? How high it is ? What is the selection criteria to get the Notification of Interest?

Are there any criteria that makes someone highly sought after by OINP, and as such they will receive the NofI faster?
In other words, people who have been nominated for human capital stream, do you they fall among certain average # of work Exp years or perhaps certain jobsare more luckier than other? (i.e people with less than 2 yrs, do you they have a similar chance?, etc.)

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
rose99 said:
Thanks for your response wisher2017,
In the EE (Human Capital stream), Is the competition very high? How high it is ? What is the selection criteria to get the Notification of Interest?

Are there any criteria that makes someone highly sought after by OINP, and as such they will receive the NofI faster?
In other words, people who have been nominated for human capital stream, do you they fall among certain average # of work Exp years or perhaps certain jobsare more luckier than other? (i.e people with less than 2 yrs, do you they have a similar chance?, etc.)
please refer below link which will help you analyse the timelines and various factors
myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

farhanyou123

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Dubai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
Guys I no longer manager MAster Stream Watsapp - quit the group as I am not eligible anyhow :)

However, I still have OINP HCPS So please if you want to be added - i am happy to help just leave your request "ADD ME" - dont share your number in public domain.
Please ADD ME.

Will drop you my nunber in inbox. Thanks.

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
Guys I no longer manager MAster Stream Watsapp - quit the group as I am not eligible anyhow :)

However, I still have OINP HCPS So please if you want to be added - i am happy to help just leave your request "ADD ME" - dont share your number in public domain.
Hello Andy,
I ve just created EE recently,awaiting NOI from OINP.
Please Add me to whatsapp grp, ill inbox my No

nostartnoend

Feb 23, 2017
spife said:
Has your status changed from "Submitted"? You are under master stream right? My status has not changed since Feb 21st... I am under master stream.
Yea I am under master stream. I submitted on Feb 28th and changed to Decision in Progress on March 23rd. There was no changes after

anadon5555

Mar 26, 2017
Hi guys, I need help!

My employer prepared and sent pre-screen application to OINP in January but it came back because stream is closed. Now it's almost April and it is still not opening. The problem is that I have only one year work visa that I got trough working holiday and it expires on 15th June this year (in 2,5 months).

Looks like even if the stream opens and he gets approved, my work visa will expire by then. I work here in Ontario for him for 9months.

After my visa expires I will go back home to Croatia.

Question:
Can my employer make a job offer to me as a foreign worker that lives abroad? Do I need to have a valid work visa for him to hire me? I am confused because in the applicant guide it says that if he gets approved, he needs to give me a job offer with my start date but how can he do that if I am not allowed to work until I get provincial nomination? And I can not get provincial nomination without sending my package with all documents (and job offer in it).I should get provincial nomination and then get work permit until I get PR. Right?

I am just so confused about employer hiring someone that does not have a work permit and lives outside of Canada. :-[

Please correct me if I misunderstood something.

Thank you in advance!

Ana

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
nostartnoend said:
Yea I am under master stream. I submitted on Feb 28th and changed to Decision in Progress on March 23rd. There was no changes after
Thanks for your response. It seems they don't process the applications in the order they submitted then...

Jemin

Mar 19, 2017
I have a query. My CRS is 432 and i submitted my EE profile in October 2016. I have not received any nomination from OINP. I have ticked all provinces nomination in my EE profile. Do i have to wait from some notification from them or do i need to apply for it separately by paying CAD1500 to get a chance to apply.

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
i have same question my score is 426 still nothing from ontario. i created on feb 24 shd i recreate

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Jemin said:
I have a query. My CRS is 432 and i submitted my EE profile in October 2016. I have not received any nomination from OINP. I have ticked all provinces nomination in my EE profile. Do i have to wait from some notification from them or do i need to apply for it separately by paying CAD1500 to get a chance to apply.
Application can be submitted only after receiving NOI from OINP. They have sent 1st round of NOIs to selected profiles. Looks like no one has received NOIs after 5th March. You will have to wait for round 2.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello everyone,
I am just curious, is there anyone who received NOI with crs lower than 410 ?

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Umidjon90 said:
Hello everyone,
I am just curious, is there anyone who received NOI with crs lower than 410 ?
Refer below link
myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker