+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

KM2017

Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys,

I have registered with E-Filing System, but still cannot enter the system to upload documents. Any help on how you guys doing it will be highly appreciated! Please help! may be you use different link or particular time of the day. I am trying and trying again and again and nothing! Even if I get there, the system then stops working in a minute and kick me out.

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
These days i have a lot of reasons to believe that canada is a good for nothing overrated country! What a joke! You have a lot of professionals with great skills but they wont get jobs offer in their fields. If these idiots really accepted people's skills rather than just collecting money from people in shady ways (taxes) things would have been a lot better. Can anyone figure out how a provincial govt or even the govt of a country can't fix a simple web service? Can anyone? I swear I have the skills and good technical knowledge to do it but I need to show that i have over 10 yrs of experience in canada before i will be considered! What hope does the younger generation or even the so called skilled immigrant who come in with all the skills but end being uber drivers?

Anyways, not just here to rant. I managed to get a confirmation number some days ago for masters stream. I hope I can make within the given 7 days, or for once i will consider legal actions just to make a point and let the rest of the world know that this country isn't international student friendly! There are better countries out there! Dont make the same mistakes most of us have already made, or dying everyday to make!!!!

KM2017

Feb 25, 2017
DK15 said:
These days i have a lot of reasons to believe that canada is a good for nothing overrated country! What a joke! You have a lot of professionals with great skills but they wont get jobs offer in their fields. If these idiots really accepted people's skills rather than just collecting money from people in shady ways (taxes) things would have been a lot better. Can anyone figure out how a provincial govt or even the govt of a country can't fix a simple web service? Can anyone? I swear I have the skills and good technical knowledge to do it but I need to show that i have over 10 yrs of experience in canada before i will be considered! What hope does the younger generation or even the so called skilled immigrant who come in with all the skills but end being uber drivers?

Anyways, not just here to rant. I managed to get a confirmation number some days ago for masters stream. I hope I can make within the given 7 days, or for once i will consider legal actions just to make a point and let the rest of the world know that this country isn't international student friendly! There are better countries out there! Dont make the same mistakes most of us have already made, or dying everyday to make!!!!
This is unbelievable! The e-filing system is totally broken. They are not ready for processing on-line applications at all. Seven days, No applications via mail. I am really disappointed!

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
KM2017 said:
This is unbelievable! The e-filing system is totally broken. They are not ready for processing on-line applications at all. Seven days, No applications via mail. I am really disappointed!
Unbelievable? *laughs in frustration* Unbelievable is a very nice way to put it. Some people posted on the oinp fb how they have been waiting for over 9 months to get a response from them. It's horrible!

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
I created EE profile on Novem 21st with CRS 426. I believe I meet all criterias in EE Human Capital Steam, but it seems too slient this week, Has anyone luckily got NOI under EE Human Captial Steam?? I am grateful if anyone could share and sync. I heard if you are not informed by ONIP, you should withdraw profile and submit again? Would that be risky? Who knows they are selected or not when they try to withdraw, Any friend, please share , appreciate!!!

elvaaaa

Feb 22, 2017
Guys I sent an email to ask about the 7-day-limit and they replied.

Dear officer,
I was applying for OINP master stream and I've got my confirmation number. However, I've been trying to log in filling in my application and uploading documents for two days, but I never succeed for even once. Every time when I clicked on my case number I was kicked off automatically. It showed error 502 or high volume all the time. I was wondering when will this problem be fixed? And if it keeps performing like this, will it be possible to have an extension of the seven-calendar-day limit?
Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Here's how they replied..

Thank you very much for your email and bringing your concern to our attention.
If you have successfully created a registration for your stream and received a confirmation number from the OINP e-Filing System, you may continue with your application. You have seven calendar days to complete your application after registering. If you continue to experience difficulties in accessing the system by Monday February 27th, please contact the OINP by way of return email. You may need to try several times to access the OINP eFiling system.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Seems useless...Just let you guys know...I'm really tired of doing this...Good luck everyone.

DK15

Nov 22, 2015
elvaaaa said:
Guys I sent an email to ask about the 7-day-limit and they replied.

Dear officer,
I was applying for OINP master stream and I've got my confirmation number. However, I've been trying to log in filling in my application and uploading documents for two days, but I never succeed for even once. Every time when I clicked on my case number I was kicked off automatically. It showed error 502 or high volume all the time. I was wondering when will this problem be fixed? And if it keeps performing like this, will it be possible to have an extension of the seven-calendar-day limit?
Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Here's how they replied..

Thank you very much for your email and bringing your concern to our attention.
If you have successfully created a registration for your stream and received a confirmation number from the OINP e-Filing System, you may continue with your application. You have seven calendar days to complete your application after registering. If you continue to experience difficulties in accessing the system by Monday February 27th, please contact the OINP by way of return email. You may need to try several times to access the OINP eFiling system.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Seems useless...Just let you guys know...I'm really tired of doing this...Good luck everyone.
The reply is just like what you get from trudeau.....always useless.

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
Is anyone not getting the "java.lang.NullPointerException" error in the upload files sections now?

I am not being able to upload files due to this error.

damahou

Feb 25, 2017
Thomas B said:
Hey Mkg2. Something worse happened to me this morning, I uploaded my application around 7 am, surprisingly it was not that slow, I saw all my documents in the summary, the error check showed everything in order, I checked and double checked all my documents were there, I went ahead and paid and I submitted my application. Then later I logged in again to take a look at my submitted application under the read-only format and nothing was shown in the uploaded document section! As if nothing got uploaded, not even a single document was seen, I don't know if they are there and I could not see them, have no idea, you can't imagine how frustrated I feel, I sent them an email still no reply... Do you think they can label my application as incomplete although everything was fine from my end? I am sure I double checked 100 times, everything was there, it is just now when I check my submitted application (read-only) that I see nothing, Don't know what to do :'( any suggestion helps
Hi Thomas, same thing happened to me... What a bad day! Can you tell me the email address of the office, so I can explain the situation, thank you very much

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
munta_131 said:
Is anyone not getting the "java.lang.NullPointerException" error in the upload files sections now?

I am not being able to upload files due to this error.
Got the same error. I guess they tried to fix the upload feature and failed. At least I know that I will sleep early tonight...

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
this is so mind-blowingly disappointing...

three days have passed, I've never even ever seen the real application page, every single time I clicked on the Case Number, it shows the "high volume, try later" page. Is there someone here in the same situation?

I'm getting desperate.

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
The following is my opinion:

While the frustration is understandable, please remember that every new technology platform has bugs in the beginning. ONe-key system for OINP was recently launched.

FOR MASTERS

After 7 days, if even 10% of those who had Master's stream or PhD stream confirmation cannot complete their e-portal submission, they will give an extension, I think. They are smart people processing your documents.

Try again on Feb 27 as mentioned in the email response from Ontario. If you have all the documents, Ontario has clearly stated that it will take just 2 or 3 hours to complete the online application process.

All the best. And remember, the technical team just might be fixing the issue over the weekend.

FOR HUMAN CAPITAL

As for PT NoIs, I think they will start issuing them slowly after the Masters and PhD rush subsides.

Most people don't understand, but from what I read you need between 400 and 440 CRS points plus have 67 out of 100 points.

You need both to qualify (remember not confirmation, only qualify) to may be get a PT NoI.

This is why you will find some people with 400 receive an NoI and some with 430 not receive an NoI. I think they send PT NOI based on a mix of your NOC and date of EE profile creation.

Once again, this is just my opinion.