+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ahyai

Feb 24, 2017
Hello All
i have created my profile to be considered for OINP master stream, however its about 2 days non stop im trying to submit and pay the application fee it does not go through.

please let me know if there is way to solve this problem? or let me know if you are aware of what is going on?

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
Can someone please let me know how to contact the OINP staffs to ask about their website problems?

I really want to call them and ask when they'll start to fix the issue, or do we really have to sit by the computer all day and refresh... we all got something else to do, and the 7 days limit is making me nervous.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
diadem27 said:
For those into Master's Stream ONLY

February 23, 2017

Please note that the International Masters Graduate Stream has reached its registration intake limit at this time. No registrations can be accepted through this stream at this time.

The OINP will resume accepting applications for this stream within the next three months. Please check the OINP Updates webpage on May 1, 2017 for an update on when this stream will likely reopen.

To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP is monitoring the volume of applications to the International Masters Graduate, International PhD Graduate, and Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities streams throughout the year. These streams will be paused and reopened periodically until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when streams are temporarily paused and reopened via the OINP Updates page.

If you have successfully created a registration for the International Masters Graduate Stream and received a confirmation number from the OINP e-Filing System, you may continue with your application. You have seven calendar days to complete your application after registering.

Other temporarily paused streams will reopen in the coming months.

Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information on the OINP.

Please monitor this OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

However, currently profile creation for all the 3 streams is working. Worth a shot to try !!!
1. At very least this time Ontario actually informed about closing one of their streams in time (not like Human priorities stream last year)
2. It does not have sence to create new profile for Master stream now - you will not get pass the confirmation in order to continue your application.
But what you can all do is to put all documents together (scans and such), so that you are ready for next opening.

ahyai

Feb 24, 2017
i wont make a new one. in their website says whomever has registered has 7 days to submit their application, but i try just to submit it does not go through it say a lot of people are using the system.

i have all the documents in my profile so everything is already uploaded since 2 days ago.

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just can't believe that OINP still has such glitches in their system. OINP has a habit of giving shocks, surprises and sleepless nights..
Anyway, if anyone be kind enough to tell if i should update the existing profile or create new one....please do suggest...
I have been in pool since 8 months.... and really don't want to miss it....

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahyai said:
i wont make a new one. in their website says whomever has registered has 7 days to submit their application, but i try just to submit it does not go through it say a lot of people are using the system.

i have all the documents in my profile so everything is already uploaded since 2 days ago.
if you have that confirmation number, just keep trying (somebody said, that it took him 2 days to submit it and that it was really slow and kicking him out).

For human priorities, best is to go for new EE profile. We know from the French stream, that you do not need new GCKey account, just new EE profile and they shall be able to see you.

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OINP HUMAN CAPITAL Stream:

Ok, so I've decided to re-create my profile!
Can somebody pls help with the instructions??

So far I've used the 'Come to Canada' tool and generated a new Reference code so now,

Q: Do I need to withdraw my existing application? And, then sign-up for a new GC Key?

Q: Or, Do I need to withdraw my existing application but, can/should use my existing GC Key??
How can I re-activate my profile ASAP?

Help will be appreciated guys. :)

ahyai

Feb 24, 2017
Yes Based on my knowledge you have to withdraw your old EE application and with the same GCkey you will generate a new EE profile with your new reference code that you have got.

Sunny_Sharma

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahyai said:
Yes Based on my knowledge you have to withdraw your old EE application and with the same GCkey you will generate a new EE profile with your new reference code that you have got.
Thanks!

But do you think having a new GC Key will actually help/reset the application making it visible (per say!)?
Also, how long will it take to activate my profile again after filing the application?
Cheers

ahyai

Feb 24, 2017
Not sure if it does help to create a new GCKey,
for the activation, i'm afraid job bank takes some time.

i have done this process twice (i mean creating new EE profile), one time got active in the same day, but second time took me 2 to 3 days to get it active.

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
Just gave a call to the office, they saythat they are aware of the slow processing time right now and working on fixing it.

As for the "7 days" limit, what I understood is that they will extend it, if the slow processing time still stands as a big issue for those who have confirmation numbers. Just visit the OINP website and keep yourselves updated.

Not really much of a solid answer but still better than nothing...fingers crossed.

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
vensak said:
If they did not change their search engine for suitable profiles, then they will only pick profiles made after certain date or profiles that became visible for them after certain date (for example, you have updated your IELTS and you passed 400 points limit and at that moment you become visible).
All those profile became fully active (with jobbank connection) on or after 21. February.

It is even logical. Would they check all profiles in the system they would be overhelmed with thousands of possible applicants. This way they can go after fresh applications and whoever wants to go with them will recreate profile.
by that logic everyone who made profile after 21st should have got the NOI, which is not the case, I have 433 score and profile went live on 21st.. still no NOI...

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
Update for OINP Master Stream Only -

I called OINP official number. As usual, they said that we are aware and working on this issue and you can try later today afternoon. But the good thing is that if this problem will be persistent then OINP will consider extending the 7 days deadline (I confirmed this from OINP person).

manvir.singh.parmar

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heynow said:
by that logic everyone who made profile after 21st should have got the NOI, which is not the case, I have 433 score and profile went live on 21st.. still no NOI...
What is your NOC code.....??