Yes
App. Filed.......
June 2017
Nomination.....
29-06-2017
Please add me aswell +447402955791

Aug 31, 2018
Dear Friends,

Can anyone please tell me what is going on with the Ontario PNP, I have had 400 points for a while now but no selection.

I don't know if there is some other thin I ought to do. Please do inform me.

Regards
James

Ajimati

Sep 13, 2018
I am Ajimati Moses From Nigeria I want to relocated my Family and I had gone through 4 year Educational Qualification. I did Electrical Electronics Engineering, did Online BSC in Management of Information Technology. I also had Diploma PGD in Customer Relation Management and Diploma PGD in Theology. I had worked with State Government of my Country more than 12 years. Just want a change of environment. I need help or what can I applied for and get Admissted ontime.
Pls add me on +2348035169672

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Actually, rejection has been given. I know of mine and another person. I tried to follow up with him to know if he would write a letter for reconsideration but no feedback.

I wrote a letter of reconsideration and was later issued nomination. But yes, rejection can occur. Someone had told me to just forget writing the letter. If I didn't write the letter, I would never have been nominated. Thank God for everything :)

hello Sir,

how many days did you get the nomination? i got refusal yesterday, and i sent letter of reconsideration today, hoping that i can receive same fate as you, nomination after.thank you for this.

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
Actually, rejection has been given. I know of mine and another person. I tried to follow up with him to know if he would write a letter for reconsideration but no feedback.

I wrote a letter of reconsideration and was later issued nomination. But yes, rejection can occur. Someone had told me to just forget writing the letter. If I didn't write the letter, I would never have been nominated. Thank God for everything :)

even for me, my consultant said that no need to write a letter of reconsideration, but but employer said there is no harm in trying so hoping to have the same approval like you. With God there's NO IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Japanjot

Nov 10, 2018
Hi Friends

I have NOC 2174
Crs 384
IELTS 7.5 7.5 7 7
Total experience 5.5 years software developer
What are my chances for oinp?
Please anyone guide how i should proceed and what program should i opt for.
Your help would be deeply appreciated.
Thanks

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hello, does anyone know if I still need to have 67 points for FSW EE if I will apply via Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream? Thanks

Kenzy

Dec 16, 2018
java.lang.RuntimeException: Upload failed - java.lang.NullPointerException

Anyone encountering this error?

I have also uploaded the documents but when im trying to submit it im getting an error.

This error shows when I try to upload the documents because it's missing.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance!
Yes I am. Did you later fix it. Please lemme know how. I'm so frustrated right now